- Beautility at BFM. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p2
Reports on cabinet firm Beautility's plan to appear at The BFM Summer Furniture Show at Birmingham, England.
- Beautility opts for beech finish. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p7
Reports on Beautility's launch of its beech finish bedroom range at the 2000 Furniture Show in Great Britain.
- Beautility debuts Georgia and Nevada. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p6
Features the cabinet collections introduced by Great Britain-based furniture retailer Beautility.
- Beautility picks cherry. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p6
Features the Accent living and dining room range of Beautility company.
- Double vision. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p10
Presents several furniture in Great Britain. Beautility's new Accent glass-topped D-end dining table; MSS Television/hi-fi unit; Compact storage.
- Enesco in accents for the long haul. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p14
Reports the launching of Milieu home accent division by Enesco Home Gallery in North Carolina. Target of the company on existing gift retailers; Expansion of license programs; Introduction of product lines at the International Home Furnishings Market.
- Survey suggests specialization on wane. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, pS2
Presents a survey on lamps and lighting by Home Accents Today in the United States. Dependence of vendors on foreign sourcing; Dominance of specialty stores among retail sales; Participation of small businesses in the survey; Impact of the survey on the home accent furniture industry.
- Universe Study: Who answered the survey. // Home Accents Today;Dec2000, Vol. 15 Issue 12, pS22
Discusses the United States home furnishings industry report '2000 Universe Study,' released by the 'Home Accents Today' magazine as of December 2000. Home furnishings vendors who participated in the study; Retail channels.
- MARKET EVENTS. // Home Accents Today;Jul2008, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p100
A calendar of events for the home accent industry in the U.S. in 2008 is presented, including the New York International Gift Fair from August 16 to 21, the Ankasa Open House-Home Textiles Market Week Reception in New York City on August 16, and the Barefoot Contessa-Celebrity Appearance and...