- Panaz gets Queen's Award for Export. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p4
Reports that Panaz company was awarded the Queen's Award for Export Achievement. Value of the award; Information on the company.
- Fire and water. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p29
Features Britain-based Panaz, flame retardant contract furnishing fabrics manufacturer. Sponsorship of the Windermere National F2 Power Boat Grand Prix.
- Middle East taster. // Cabinet Maker;02/09/2001, Issue 5224, p7
Reports the launching of the Middle Eastern inspired furniture collections of Panaz in Great Britain. Introduction of Kariba chenilles for fixed upholstery and cushions; Features of the product; Contract target market of Kudos, a collection of satin prints.
- Victorious Panaz. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p31
Highlights the Furniture Industry Sailing Challenge in Cowes, England. Replacement of the reigning regatta ruler, Ruddimans, by Panaz; Experience of a technical failure by the joint Harmans/Ruddimans team; Success of the fundraising event.
- Jabtex International appointed as exclusive distributors of Panaz Ltd. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p26
The article discusses the textile firm Panaz Ltd.'s 2009 decision to appoint Jabtex International as the exclusive distributor of Panaz products.
- Jabtex International appointed as exclusive distributors of Panaz Ltd. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Dec2010, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p26
Brief information is given about Jabtex International company which was selected by Panaz Ltd. to be the exclusive distributor of its fabrics.
- Panaz shows panache for TV's Laurence. // Cabinet Maker;03/23/2001, Issue 5230, p29
Informs that British fabric manufacturer Panaz produced an exclusive fabric for an episode of BBC's 'Home Front' TV program.
- Enesco in accents for the long haul. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p14
Reports the launching of Milieu home accent division by Enesco Home Gallery in North Carolina. Target of the company on existing gift retailers; Expansion of license programs; Introduction of product lines at the International Home Furnishings Market.
- Survey suggests specialization on wane. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, pS2
Presents a survey on lamps and lighting by Home Accents Today in the United States. Dependence of vendors on foreign sourcing; Dominance of specialty stores among retail sales; Participation of small businesses in the survey; Impact of the survey on the home accent furniture industry.