IN CHILLED AND FROZEN VERSIONS: PIZZA POPULARITY
- College Munchie Mania. // Food Management;Jul2000, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p69
Presents the snack foods offered by colleges and universities in the United States. Offer of flavored bagel chips as free bar snacks at Connecticut College; Flavors of the chicken fingers served by Holy Cross College; Availability of a wide variety of pizza at the North Dakota State University.
- SNACKING FORECAST. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;Jan2015, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on "The Big Picture" survey by the periodical "Foodservice Director" which found that college and university food-service operators perceived growth in snacking.
- Doing something novel(ty). Rogers, Paul // Snack Food;Oct96, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p36
Focuses on the performance of the frozen novelty market in the United States during the summer of 1996. Success of the private brand category; Companies who are reaping the benefits from branding and co-branding; Products which are laying the healthier groundwork.
- Chill Out. Butler, Narda // Boys' Quest;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p42
Presents a recipe for making frozen smoothies, an icy snack treat for kids.
- a neater treat. De Coursy, Nicole; Halperin, Rory; Samson, Rebecca // Good Housekeeping;Jul2001, Vol. 233 Issue 1, p81
Presents information on Nestle's Lickety Slicks frozen snacks for children.
- Star-Studded Snack. McNamara, Katherine // Yum Food & Fun for Kids;Spring2013, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p13
The article presents the author's insights on how she prepares her frozen fruits as her healthy snack for meetings, auditions, and other events.
- CAMPUS SNACK BAR: BITS AND BYTES PICKS UP. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p6
Provides information on the Bits and Bytes snack bar at the Evansdale campus of the West Virginia University. Average check in the operation; Items offered at the snack bar; Plans of the snack bar for the branding of its products.
- Of Boxes, Bags AND BITES. Riell, Howard // Frozen Food Age;Sep2003, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p38
Analyzes the challenges facing frozen snacks manufacturers in the U.S. Influence of consumers' eating habits on the nature of snack manufacturing; Market share of snacks in the frozen food industry; Promotional efforts of frozen snacks manufacturers.
- The Main EVENT. Riell, Howard // Frozen Food Age;Oct2001, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p48
Focuses on the frozen snack and appetizer segment in the United States' frozen foods industry as of October 2001. Increase in the total frozen snack/appetizer sales for the fifty-two weeks ended August 12, 2001; Purchase of Anchor Foods' retail businesses by Heinz; Mexican specialties of the...