- Nathan's carves milestone with TV ads. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/26/95, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p18
Reports that Nathan's Famous has launched its first broadcast advertisement in New York City. Progression from the hot-dog chain's grassroots and community approach; Emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Nathan's Famous profits slip in fiscal 2000 first quarter. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/04/99, Vol. 33 Issue 40, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Nathan's Famous Inc. for the first quarter of the fiscal year 2000. Decline in earnings; Total revenues for the quarter; Company's agreements that would bring ownership of the Kenny Rogers Roasters and Miami Subs chains into its corporate system; Growth...
- NEWS. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p28
Presents a roundup of news concerning the restaurant and food service industries in the United States, as of August 7, 2000. Investor Kenneth Hackel's call for a revamp of the management structure of restaurant operator Nathan's Famous Inc.; Completion of the sale of Cami's Seafood & Pasta...
- FINANCE. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/16/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p12
Reports on the financial performance of the United States restaurant and food service sector as of July 16, 2001. Profit posted by Nathan's Famous Inc. for the fiscal year ended March 25, 2001; Expected second quarter loss of cafe and kiosk operator Briazz Inc.
- NEWS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/8/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 41, p22
Reports developments of the food service industry in the United States. Authorization to repurchase shares of the common stock of Nathan's Famous Inc.; Legislation of an ordinance on certified food safety managers among restaurants in Decatur, Georgia; Losses of the Smith and Wollensky...
- News Briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p3
Presents news updates about the foodservice industry in the United States as of March 1, 1999. Death of Curtis LeRoy Carlson, owner of Carlson Cos.; Approval of the acquisition of Roasters Corp. by Nathan's Famous Inc.; Entree rollout at Taco Bell.
- Nathan's downsizes in franchise test. // Marketing News;4/27/1992, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p19
The article reports on the free-standing kiosks tests by Nathan's Famous fast-food chain. The fast food chain is known for its Coney Island hot dogs. In an effort to meet the stressful economy, the company has tested its free-standing kiosks that they may offer for franchising. Carl Paley of...
- Franchisee recruiting fairs help attract top talent. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;7/16/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the search for foodservice chain franchisees through a series of joint seminars by Dunkin' Donuts Inc., Nathan's Famous Inc., Saladworks, and Philly Pretzel Factory, with Fantastic Sam's Hair Salon in the U.S. Such recruitment is aimed at small businessmen,...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/23/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p57
Reports developments in the U.S. food service industry. Launch of a new line of frozen-yogurt cakes and pies by TCBY Enterprises Inc.; Call for participants to the 90th annual hot-dog eating contest, conducted by Nathan's Famous Inc. on July 4, 2005 in Coney Island, New York; Debut of a...