FOOD IN REVIEW
- Maple Leaf Foods honors top brokers. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/20/95, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p70
Reports that Maple Leaf Farms presented 1995 top broker awards to Rich Harnist, Grayrose Inc., Richardson & Associates and New Era Sales.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Frozen Food Age;Oct2001, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p62
Features the Buffalo Style Hot `N' Spicy Chicken Strips from the frozen food line of Maple Leaf Farms in the United States. Description of the product according to Eric LeBlanc, marketing director of Maple Farms; Cooking time for the product; Suggested retail price.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // National Provisioner;Nov2004, Vol. 215 Issue 11, p50
The article reports that Maple Leaf Farms Rotisserie Half Duck was named a finalist in the Outstanding Meat, Pate, or Seafood category of the 32nd Annual Product Competition at New York's 2004 Fancy Food Show last June. More than 1,500 products were entered in the competition, which is sponsored...
- Winners and Hopefulls. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;May99, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p94
Presents information on recipe competitions in the United States. Professional Great Tastin' Tuna recipe contest, sponsored by StarKist; Blue Swimming Crab Meat Recipe Contest by Phillips Foods; 1999 UniPro Cully Awards Competition; Maple Leaf Farms 6th Annual Recipe Contest.
- MANUFACTURERS NEWS. // FoodService Director;12/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p99
Presents updates on food manufacturing companies in the United States as of December 15, 2000. Announcement of Tropicana company on its petition which deals with the importance of potassium and low sodium in diets; Information on the duckling recipe contest of Maple Leaf Farms.
- Nice legs! MAPLE LEAF FARMS. Fernberg, Pat // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p106
Maple Leaf Farms has introduced three flavors of duck legs in accordance with evolving trends in taste. Duck Leg with Tuscan Seasoning, Duck Leg with Thai Style Seasoning, and Duck Leg with Honey Barbecue Sauce. Fully cooked and shipped frozen, these legs come from White Pekin ducks fed an...
- Maple Leaf Farms names recipe contest winnners. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/11/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p92
Presents winners of the Seventh Annual Recipe Contest by Maple Leaf Farms in Chicago, Illinois. Creation of appetizer using duckling; Winner of chef category; Prizes won.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2006, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p106
This article features several products for the food-service industry, including a Duck Education Kit from Maple Leaf Farms, Fully Cooked Boneless Rib Patty from Farmland Foods, and Alpine Lace Cheese from Land O'Lakes.
- Briefs. // New Products Magazine;Nov2007, p58
The article covers information on the latest food products, including the FruitaBÃ¼ Organic Smoooshed Fruit snacks from Kellogg's Food Away From Home, Perdue Chicken Tenders from Perdue Poultry and Maple Leaf Farms' All-Natural, Fully Cooked Pulled Duck Meat.