THE CLASSIC SUMMER SOOTHERS: ICE CREAM FAVES
- Scream for coconut. Addison, Bill // Atlanta;Aug2009, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p57
The article evaluates the nondairy ice cream, Bella CrÃ¨me.
- The Scoop on Frozen Desserts From Full-Fat to Fat-Free. Platzman, Andrea D. // Environmental Nutrition;Aug2000, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p5
Presents a chart comparing the nutrition value of frozen desserts, such as ice cream, yogurt, sorbets and sherbets.
- Frozen desserts. Liebman, Bonnie; Hurley, Jayne // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jun98, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p13
Evaluates the nutritional aspects of fat-free and low-fat frozen desserts available in the United States market. Fat content of low-fat ice cream; Calorie content of ice cream; Caffeine content of selected brands of ice cream or frozen yogurt; List of ice cream brands with corresponding...
- A Snowball's Chance. Strachan, Sue // New Orleans Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p90
Presents information on stores which offer snowballs and ice products in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Good humor. Disbrowe, Paula // Restaurant Business;09/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 17, p64
Reports on some innovative ice cream desserts. Espresso ice cream which forms an edible cup that sits on a chocolate cookie base; Ice cream and strawberry preserves which are encased in peanut butter chip cookies; Addition of white chocolate ice cream to green tea to achieve Asian flavor; Names...
- Ice-cream dreams. Longbotham, Lori // Redbook;Aug2003, Vol. 201 Issue 2, p178
Presents ice cream recipes.
- MAKE YOUR OWN ICE CREAM. // Science World (Teacher's Edition);5/6/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 14, pTE6
Presents procedures in making ice cream.
- New ways with a summer classic. Tolley, Emelie // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Jul99, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p25
Features several homemade ice cream recipes. Ingredients; Flavorings; Use of herbal ingredients.
- Top 5 frozen novelty market share leaders. // Dairy Foods;Sep98, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p13
Lists the top five frozen ices in the United States as of May 1998.
- Cool Dog. // Dairy Foods;Sep2006, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p36
A photograph of the Cool Dog ice cream product that is rounded on all sides and has no stick is presented.