Salad by transformation
- HDS Services. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;5/10/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p82
Features HDS Services in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Contact information; Number of branches; History of the company.
- Flik International serves the Nitty Gritty on grains, fiber. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/27/98, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p44
Features Flik International Corp.'s `Nitty Gritty on Grains and Legumes' program for its corporate cafeteria accounts. Goals of the food service program; Recipes offered to customer under the program.
- Flik International tests Pommes Frites and more at Spring Expo. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/14/99, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p18
Focuses on the launching of the food service and products of Flik International Corp. at the 1999 Spring Expo show of Compass Group North America in New York City. Belgian fries called Pommes Frites as the main feature of products tested by the company at the event.
- To Beat Summer Slump: FLIK's newest concepts. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p28
Discusses the food concepts of FLIK International Corp. Details on FLIK's Pommes Fites french fries program; How the FLIKety Split delivery system works; Winner of the Rudi award at FLIK's Spring Expo held in New York City, New York.
- Flik caters U.S. Open. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the food service provided by FLIK International to senior tennis players participating in the United States Tennis Open on Manhattanville College in Purchase, New York. Cost of catering sales provided by FLIK; Comments made by FLIK International president, Rudiger Flik; Details on...
- FLIK targets new growth. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the operations of dining contractor FLIK International Corp. in the United States. Operation of dining facilities for Panasonic in New York City and Chicago, Illinois and for Vicor's two locations; Sales targets for 1999; Dining plans for clients; Expansion plans.
- Night shift workers at Port Huron Hospital have fresh food choices. // Food Management;Mar1998, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the decision by HDS Services which manages the foodservice at Port Huron Hospital to operate a 24 hour outlet for nightshift employees. Comments from Brian Latty, former HDS foodservice unit director at Port Huron Hospital; Information on the survey conducted to gauge customers...
- A Legacy of Great Expectations. Lawn, John // Food Management;Mar2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
Features the HDS Services, Inc. in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Industrial management of founder William W. Triplett; Business expansions; Members of the executive team. INSETS: Service Branding.;Transforming the Retail Environment..
- HDS `preferred' status. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p40
Reports that HDS Services has been named Preferred Provider of Food Service Management by the Colorado Association of Homes and Services for the Aging.