- Garden party. Disbrowe, Paula // Restaurant Business;07/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 13, p56
Provides an overview on entree salads of several restaurants in the United States. Ingredients of Champps Americana's Italian Bruschetta Salad; Applebee's Buffalo Chicken Salad; Ten salad specialties at TomTom's in Atlanta; Seafood restaurant KinKead's Thai Marinated Seafood Salad and Grilled...
- Salads in the center. Scarpa, James // Restaurant Business;07/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 13, p42
Features main-course salads served at restaurants in the United States. Main selling point of entree salads; Factors that chefs consider when creating entree salads; Salad prices; Move by restaurant operators to upgrade entree salads in the family and casual-dining segments. INSETS: Menu...
- New Ideas & To Go Options. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, Salad MAGIC pC7
Features the services of entree salads from Caesars' Salad. Types of Caesar theme; Selection of protein elements; Variety of vegetables.
- Salad Power! Friedland, Ann // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p33
Focuses on the increase of sales for the salad industry. Offertory of entree salads in meals; Importance on the variety of selections for the salads; Development of entree salad guide training to ensure uniform consistency.
- Cooking and Entertaining. // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;May2000, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p100
Presents recipes for entrees, salads and desserts. Coconut Layer Cake; Vanilla Layer Cake; Lady Baltimore Cake; Roasted Gulf Oysters With Artichokes; Sour-Cream Pecan Coffee Cake; Crispy Soft-Shell Crab Salad; Ravigote Sauce; Shrimp and Tasso With Five-Pepper Jelly.
- Greens, Eggs and Ham. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p40
Discusses the ways in which food service operators elevate an ordinary salad to entree status. Popularity of entree salads or composed salads; Advice for operators on increasing salad sales; Information on the Chicken Marquez Salad prepared by corporate chef Luis Marquez.
- Eat in Style. Canedo, Vivian // Southern Living;Sep2004, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p32
Features the Beauty Shop restaurant in Memphis, Tennessee. Reflection of the space's beauty parlor past in the decor of the restaurant; Popularity of its flavorful sandwiches, salads and entrÃ©es; Affordability of the restaurant's foods.
- WATERMELON. Taylor, Wendy // Restaurant Business;6/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p60
Watermelon which has long been acknowledged as a quintessential summer refresher is not just for dessert anymoreâ€”it's finding its way into soups, salads, entrees and cocktails too. A vine native to Africa, watermelon, with its 90% water content, proved to he a valuable supply of portable...
- PROSCIUTTO DI PARMA RECIPES. // Restaurant Business;6/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p70
Real Prosciutto air-cured ham comes only from Parma, Italy, and possesses unique flavor and texture. The Italian Trade Commission has nearly 200 recipes featuring this delicacy, from salads, appetizers, entrees, and even desserts.