FAR OUTPACING SODA, JUICE GROWTH: WATER HEATS UP
- The Pure Leader. Theodore, Sarah // Beverage Industry;Jan2001, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p20
Profiles The Perrier Group of America, the largest bottled water company in the United States. Brands manufactured by the company; Company growth through acquisitions of smaller water companies; Factors behind the company's successful marketing strategies; Profits made in 2000; Insights on...
- What price water? Foote, Andrea // Beverage World;4/15/2002, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p36
Presents information on the bottled water industry. Performance of bottled water companies Group Danone and Perrier Group of America; Reasons for the increase in promotional pricing for bottled water; Effects of lower-priced bottled water take-home channels on overall margins for carbonated...
- Perrier springs back. Winters, Patricia // Advertising Age;7/23/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 30, p38
Reports that bottled water company Perrier Group regained its distribution in U.S. supermarkets, bars, restaurants and hotels in 1990. Water brands which moved in during Perrier's recall; Cost of the company's relaunch program.
- Bottled Water SCOPE. // Beverage World;07/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1692, p20
Presents news briefs about the United States (U.S.) bottled water industry as of July 2000. Details on a survey on water consumption among U.S. residents; Marketer of the alcoholic spring water DNA in the U.S.; Information on the product repackaging strategies of Perrier Group of America and...
- Pour It On. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;4/1/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on the competition among bottled water companies in the U.S. in 2001. Top water brands of Perrier Group of America; Amount spent by Perrier on its brands; Decrease in the sales of Group Danone's Evian brand; Increase in the volume of PepsiCo's Aquafina; Plan of Coke to enter the kid's...
- PRODUCT INNOVATION CONTINUES: WATER WORKS! Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p44
Discusses developments in the U.S. bottled water industry as of June 2002. Change in name of Perrier Group of America Inc.; Agreement of Coca-Cola with Danone to distribute Evian, an imported spring water; Range of bottled water offered at the Red Bar Cafe in Manhattan, New York City.
- Management changes flood the water industry. H.S.M. // Beverage Industry;Mar1995, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p18
Reports that several bottled water companies have appointed new management teams. Changes in product lineup made by Artesia's new chief executive officer and president; Tim Fallon as the new president of Vermont Pure Springs; Retirement of Ronald Davis as the Chairman of Perrier.
- Follow The Bouncing Bottled Water Brands. // Beverage World;11/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1696, p16
Reports on two consolidation deals in the bottled water industry as of November 2000. Information on the planned acquisition of Aberfoyle Springs by Perrier Group of America; Details on the intention of Vermont Pure to acquire Crystal Water Co.
- How green is Perrier's valley? Phillips, Bob // Beverage World;8/31/95, Vol. 114 Issue 1598, p19
Reports that the Perrier Group of America will launch a superpremium still water called Valvert in South Florida and Dallas, Texas in September 1995. Packaging; Comparison with Perrier's other products; Marketing schemes.