FOR EXPANSION TEAM: Sportservice preps stadium
- FILL 'ER UP ! Hammond, Joel // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/5/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p3
The article presents information on Quicken Loans Arena in Ohio, as its officials are charged with booking their venues as fully as possible. Lee Esckilsen, founder of ESVenues, says arena officials work to maximize revenue, but they also have to juggle two or three main tenants while...
- Hawking hockey. Johnston, Christopher // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/15/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p22
Reports on promotional campaign of the Columbus Blue Jackets hockey team in the three-state region of Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. Efforts to introduce players and the game to other regional cities with a potential fan base; Tour of various cities in Ohio; Formation of relationships with...
- Insider. Wigge, Larry // Sporting News;09/18/2000, Vol. 224 Issue 38, p51
Reports on the popularity of the hockey team the Columbus Blue Jackets. Amount of time that it takes for a game to become sold out; Loyalty of fans; Reasons for the success and popularity of the team.
- Hello, Columbus. Farber, Michael; O'Brien, Richard; Deitsch, Richard // Sports Illustrated;12/2/2002, Vol. 97 Issue 22, following p34
Focuses on Andrew Cassels of the Columbus Blue Jackets. His role in the success of the team; Highlights of his performance and skills; Biographical information.
- In The Crease. McGuire, Pierre // Sports Illustrated;02/21/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p61
Offers hockey-related news briefs for February 21, 2000. The acquisition of Joe Murphy by the Washington Capitals; The suspension of Montreal Canadien Vladimir Malakhov, for breaking the provision in his contract prohibiting him from skiing; Details of the arena used by the Columbus Blue...
- A defective foreign policy. Yorio, Kara // Sporting News;12/15/2003, Vol. 227 Issue 50, p60
Last week, 19-year-old Nikolai Zherdev, the Columbus Blue Jackets' firstround draft pick in 2003, secretly left his Russian club, CSKA, and flew to Canada. The NHL, says there's no proof Zherdev is an army conscript. The NHL takes some of Russia's best players and pays a transfer fee stipulated...
- G.M. Corner. // Sporting News;11/22/2010, Vol. 234 Issue 26, p16
The article looks at Scott Howson, general manager of the Columbus Blue Jackets hockey team. Topics discussed his educational background, favorite athletes, and former jobs.
- GREAT EXPECTATIONS. Worgo, Tom // Hockey Digest;Dec2000, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p34
Focuses on the Columbus Blue Jackets and Minnesota Wild hockey teams of the National Hockey League in the United States and Canada. Resemblance of the Wild with Ottawa Senators; List of approaches undertaken by Blue Jackets general manager Doug MacLean; Context of the Personal Seat License. ...
- CallCopy Connects for Columbus Team. // Speech Technology Magazine;May/Jun2012, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p28
The article describes a call recording solution from Columbus, Ohio-based CallCopy which helps a hockey franchise's ticketing and customer service departments maximize on every customer interaction. The Columbus, Ohio-based hockey franchise Columbus Blue Jackets acquired Callcopy's Discover...