OF ARAMARK CULINARY UNIT: MARTINIDES EYES SHIFT
- As regl. v.p.: Peg Lacey takes post with Amamark. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p18
Reports on the appointment of Margaret I. (Peg) Lacey, as regional vice president for the Midwest, overseeing Aramark operations in 11 states. Former position held; Who Lacey succeeds.
- Revisiting Mission 10-5. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p82
Reports on the promotion of Bill Leonard as president and chief operating officer at Aramark, a managed services provider, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. What Leonard's appointment signifies; Revenues generated by the company in 1996; Company's focus; Other persons included in the...
- NEW ARAMARK EXEC IS: PURSUING SUPPLIER DIVERSITY. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the appointment of Dennis Glenn as vice president of minority business development at Aramark company. His responsibilities; Goal for the company; Overview of his career.
- Traveling a new road: Zillmer heads Aramak's intl. operations. King // Nation's Restaurant News;12/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p20
Comments on John Zillmer's appointment as head of Aramark's international operations. Zillmer's remarks concerning his appointment and his tenure in the company; Career history.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/4/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p18
Reports developments in food service as of March 2002. Executives hired by Aramark to bolster its Refreshment Services and Convention and Tourism Services divisions; Introduction of a wait service program by Sodexho at Good Shepherd Way; Inauguration of three transitional restaurants by HMSHost...
- Service unrest? Slaton, James // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/01/97, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p1
Focuses on the effort of Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees International Union (HERE) to unionize the food and beverage employees of Aramark Corp. in New Orleans, Louisiana. Complaints of Aramak employees; Membership of HERE; Briefing on unions held by the Louisiana Restaurant Association.
- Is the labor pool running dry? // Food Management;May98, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p32
Interviews four executives of contract management foodservice companies in the United States regarding their employee recruitment and retention strategies. Tom Horn of Aramark Corporation; John Metz of Metz & Associates; George Maciag of Guckenheimer Enterprises; Nick DiMeglio of Guest Services.
- Short takes. // Food Management;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p16
Presents news briefs regarding food marketing. Details on the workout of the vendors for Aramark, which provides services in Major League ballparks in the United States; Findings of the International Dairy Deli Association on meal decisions.
- Aramark names Cartmell sports-entertainm't chief. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/16/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 42, p178
The article presents news on the appointment of Liza Cartmell is appointed as the President of the Sports and Entertainment division of Aramark Corp., that provides facility, lodging, retails and food services to more than 300 conference centers, parks, resorts, arenas, stadium and convention...