MORRISON INVESTS IN .COM
- LEVY CHEFS PAY MORRISON VISIT. // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p22
Reports that Morrison Senior Dining partnered with Levy Restaurants in planning a series of Visiting Chef community programs for retirement communities in Chicago, Illinois. Details of the Visiting Chef program at the Continuing Care Retirement Community; Plans for the community programs.
- Morrison offers Weight Watchers. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the partnership formed by Morrison Management Specialists with Weight Watchers to offer selections from the weight management company's menu in more than 300 hospitals across the U.S. The roll out is expected to take five years, with 60 locations in 2008 gaining the items....
- FOUNTAIN RETIREMENT TAPS MORRISON. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Discusses the partnership between Morrison Senior Dining and Fountains Retirement Communities Inc. of Tucson, Arizona regarding dining services for the retirement community. Background of the two companies; Objectives of the alliance; Benefits of the alliance.
- Morrison ups retail 47%. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the operations at Morrison Health Care Incorporated, focusing on the increase of retail operations undertaken by the company as a result of the emphasis being targeted at the acquisition of accounts in the hospital sector. Details on strategies being used by the companies...
- Morrisson Health Care uses `centered' approach to build business. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
Reports on Morrison Health Care Inc.'s (MHC) efforts to gain more hospital accounts. Plan to open a second commissary in February 1997; Appointment of Keith O'Neill to oversee the central-food-production aspect of the business; Details of the company's strategy according to company president...
- `Brands elevate service' at Savannah hospital. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p46
Looks at the foodservice renovations of the Saint Joseph's hospital in Savannah, Georgia, which is the Morrison Health Care's oldest account, and the implementation of an employee incentive program. Indepth look at the renovations; Comments from Paul Manuel, Morrison's director of food and...
- SERVING 3,500 CUSTOMERS DAILY: Chicago hospital debuts `Spice of Life' stations. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p60
Announces the opening of the Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. Features and designs of the hospital cafeteria; Number of customers served; Comments from Sonia Alexander, director of food at Morrison Health Care account; Details on the cook-chill way of cooking food at the cafeteria;...
- Morrison Intros Probiotic Menu at Hospital. // Food Management;Mar2011, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the plan of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. to incorporate foods containing probiotic ingredients at its Valley View Hospital facility in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
- Morrison's brand package. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the changes made to the Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, highlighting the impact of the deal made with Morrison Care Incorporated to create a restaurant style food court. Average amount of persons who visit the facility on a daily basis; Comments from Ike Weston,...