IN NYC'S TIMES SQUARE: HMSHost opens foodcourt
- Traffic jam clearing for Atlantic mall. Lisle, Jennifer // Crain's New York Business;5/22/95, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p29
Reports on Forest City Ratner Companies' plans to open a retail and residential complex in Brooklyn, New York. Opposition to the company's proposed 650-vehicle garage; Land-use review; Traffic issues; Comments from industry executives.
- New hotel. // Crain's New York Business;05/19/97, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p42
Reports that Forest City Ratner Companies was hired by Battery Park City Authority to build a hotel, cinema and retail complex in lower Manhattan, New York.
- letter from martindale. Calistri, Ralph // InsideCounsel;Mar2009 Counsel to Counsel, preceding p01
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Ralph Calistri on the evolved relationship between Forest City Ratner Companies' legal team and outside counsel at Duane Morris LLP, and another by Lauren C. Bruzzone on effective ways to encourage inventors to...
- Forest City's option on Stanford site expires. Khasru // Fairfield County Business Journal;01/03/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the uncertainty in the fate of a retail project in Stamford, Connecticut. Expiration of Forest City Ratner Co.'s option to lease the land; Proposal to build one- and two-bedroom apartments on the property.
- Developer unveils Ridge Hill 'village' plan in Yonkers. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p7
Reports on Forest City Ratner Cos.' submission of plans to transform the Ridge Hill Village Center campus in Yonkers, New York. Details of the proposed development; Estimated cost.
- MetroTech's Gallery plants new roots. Jay, Leslie // Crain's New York Business;10/17/94, Vol. 10 Issue 42, p33
Assesses the performance of MetroTech's Gallery in Brooklyn, New York City one year after it was renamed by Forest City Ratner Cos. from Albee Square Mall. Ratner's plan to position the mall as a family shopping center; Tys `R' Us as tenant in the mall; Plans for the opening of a Discovery Zone...
- MELISSA ROMÃN BURCH, 36. KARNI, ANNIE // Crain's New York Business;3/25/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p26
The article presents a profile of Melissa RomÃ¡n Burch, senior vice president at Forest City Ratner Cos.
- Queens residents fight Ratner's plan for multiplex cinema. Zamgbabrowne, J. // New York Amsterdam News;11/04/99, Vol. 90 Issue 45, p5
Reports on the opposition of residents of Springfield Gardens in New York City against the plans of Forest City Ratner Cos. to construct a multiplex theater in the neighborhood. Contention over the planned demolition of a veterans' monument; Details of the residents' complaints.
- Into the forest. Feiden, Doug; Mirabella, Alan // Crain's New York Business;1/10/94, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p6
Features James P. Stuckey as senior vice president for commercial development at Forest City Ratner Cos. Family; Forest City Ratner Co.'s number of employees; One possible project.