AT KENNEDY SPACE CENTER: Web site boosts f/s sales
- Inside job. // HRMagazine;Jan97, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p64
Deals with the use of intranets in the business industry. Role in the communications systems; How to avoid problems in using intranet.
- There's a Fine Line Between Self-Service and Self-Serving. Greengard, Samuel // Workforce;Oct98, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p125
Presents information on the implementation of employee self-service (ESS) in the United States. Benefits offered by ESS; How employees view the interactive voice response (IVR) and intranets that the company use for boosting profits; Why most companies use IVR and intranets; How employers can...
- The intranet pipeline. Adams, Bruce // Hotel & Motel Management;03/20/2000, Vol. 215 Issue 5, p56
Focuses on the integration of intranet networks in hotels in the United States. Intranet networks as tool to provide information accessibility among hotel employees; Impact of intranet networks on the hotel sales and marketing management; Incorporation of sales and marketing communication...
- Document Management Offers Security and Order for Intranet Information. Duff, Bruce // IIE Solutions;Dec96, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p28
Discusses information about document management. How a document can be considered business critical; Needs of three user groups which a successful business-critical information delivery system has to meet; Requirements needed by a document producers; Benefits offered by document management...
- Metadata for a corporate intranet. Doran, Kelly // Online;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p42
Deals with the `Intranet Service Bureau,' a pilot project sponsored by the Weyerhaeuser Library which set standards, create infrastructure and discover what kinds of intranet support were needed by Weyerhaeuser employees. Information on the `Web Style Guide,' a best practice for creating...
- Minimal intranets for libraries. Notess, Greg R. // Online;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p74
Presents information on several minimal intranets for libraries. Reason for creating an intranet; How to create a personal intranet; Section of a local server; Security options; Image processing restrictions.
- Intranet resources. Kirkwood, Jr., Hal P. // Online;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p91
Lists intranet resources on the Web. Business Week: Intranets; CIO: Intranet Resources; Computerworld: Intranets.
- Developers' new destination: Writing for the in-house Web. Coursey, David // Inter@ctive Week;10/28/96, Vol. 3 Issue 23, p54
Discusses the increase in the demand of Intranet applications due to the demand for applications that run on them. Rush of firms to create Intranet software; Importance of shifting local area network applications on Intranet; Cites on the Sabre Business Travel Solutions product.
- Ask Dr. Intranet. Blass, Steve // Network World;05/07/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p75
Focuses on Internet-based information on best practices regarding intranet development as of May 7, 2001. Web sites offering lists of best practices.