103 LOCATIONS NATIONWIDE: Boeing signs ARAMARK to 10-year, $700-mil. deal
- ARAMARK Joins Bus. Alliance. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the participation of ARAMARK Corp. to the State Hospitality Education Partnerships of the Hospitality Business Alliance (HBA). Reason of ARAMARK for joining HBA; Value of the financial pledge of ARAMARK; Information on the State Hospitality Education Partnerships.
- Aramark Corp. is building bridges between P.R. businesses. Figueroa, Hector Berrios // Caribbean Business;6/1/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 21, pS7
Focuses on Aramark Corp., a supplier of high-quality economical meals and snacks in Puerto Rico. Alliances with several Puerto Rican entrepreneurs to include their products in the firm's vending machines; Financial assistance extended by the firm to students of the Colegio Universitario del Este.
- IN BRIEF. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/26/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the hospitality industry in Great Britain. A 25 million pounds foodservice contract was won by Aramark with international aircraft manufacturer Airbus. The FSA Board will carry out an investigation into the recent incidents of adulteration of processed...
- WITH NEW CONTRACT: AstraZeneca adds dining ctrs. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the addition of two dining centers at the Wilmington, Delaware headquarter of AstraZeneca PLC as part of its property expansion and in conjunction with a renewal of its contract with Aramark. Comments from Robert Gannon, food and mall services coordinator; Total number of the...
- Philly picks Aramark. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
This article reports on a food service contract awarded by the School District of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania to Aramak in September 2005. According to Aramark, its contract is for one year with options for an additional four years, and calls for the contractor, to manage food service in 115...
- Aramark extends reach in China with 'Golden' buyout. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/22/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p212
The article reports that contract giant Aramark Corp. has increased its presence in China by purchasing Beijing-based food service company Golden Collar. Aramark's 60-plus clients in four major cities include the Chinese FIA Formula One World Championship Round in Shanghai. Golden Collar and its...
- NEW CONTRACTOR, NO SUBSIDY: Volume building in hosp. network. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p14
Reports on customer traffic increase at Palomar Hospital and Pomerado Hospital since ARAMARK Corp. commenced a three year contract in May 2000. Other changes brought by ARAMARK; Daily features of the menus offered at the hospitals; Initial employee resistance faced by ARAMARK.
- Aramark ends $3.3 million jail contract with Texas county. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/22/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the end of the contract between Aramark Corp. and several jails in Tarrant County, Texas. Terms of the contract; Complaints of the commissioners about problems with food service at the jails; Denial of the allegations by the company.
- in brief. // Food Management;Aug2001, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p14
Reports on developments concerning the food service sector of the United States as of August 2001. Public contract won by Aramark to provide foodservice to 128 prisons in Florida; Corporate logo unveiled by Morrison Management Specialists; Acquisition of some assets of Bottling Group LLC by All...