NEW CONTRACTOR, NO SUBSIDY: Volume building in hosp. network
- TO NEW RETHERM, COOK-CHILL: MT. SINAI LOOKS AHEAD. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p1
Reports on changes at the cafeteria at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, as of October 2003. Plans of the hospital for introducing a patient meal retherm system and cook-chill production; Information on an outsourcing agreement between the hospital and Aramark; Expected benefits of the retherm...
- Aramark launches continual training program for health-care workers. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p22
Reports on the training program offered by Aramark Corp. for its Healthcare Support Services division to improve patient satisfaction ratings in its hospital food service operations. Explanation of the program's three objectives by Aramark executives; Goal of the training program.
- EYEING THE RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE: ARAMARK GOES WORLD-CLASS. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p24
Announces the launching of the World Class Patient Service foodservice program of Aramark's Healthcare Support Services in 2001. Design of the program; Elements comprising the program; Services provided to patients.
- UNDER NEW ARAMARK CONTRACT: Fort Worth hosp. plans conversion to grab-n-go. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p40
Focuses on improvements made to the food service program of Harris Methodist Forth Worth Hospital in Texas. Background on the hospital; Information on the management of the food service program of the hospital by Aramark; Details on the remodeling of the hospital's cafeteria.
- Untitled. // FoodService Director;4/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p8
Provides information on the retail dining styles in U.S. hospitals identified by an Aramark customer research. Importance of healthy life style for the healthies group; Views of the loyals group on hospital dining facilities; Factors that drive the bringers group.
- Henry Ford Hospital switches to contract. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p1
Reports that Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan has outsourced its foodservice to ARAMARK Corp. following the retirement of its foodservice director Bernard Starkey in July 1998. Starkey's effectiveness in switching to pre-select meals to maximize operating efficiencies and in introducing...
- UNIT GAINS: Client demands drive growth in multi-unit biz. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p48
Reports that multiple-unit business is a high priority for contract management food service firms. Examples of contracts with hospitals; Outlook of multiple-business opportunities; Diversification plan for the healthcare market.
- CONTRACT CATERING. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/6/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4709, p8
The article offers news briefs related to contract catering, including 95 percent annual increase in business retention of Aramark Corp., death of former divisional director of Aramark Graham Merchant, and permission given to school caterers for price promotions.
- Aramark Announces Facilities Contract With Enterprise Ireland. // Checkout;Jan2015, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p72
The article reports that Aramark Workplace Solutions, the facilities management division of services provider Aramark, has received the contract to provide facilities management services to Ireland's economic development agency Enterprise Ireland.