- PULL DOWN MENU. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;10/01/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 19, p101
Discusses the proliferation of Web-based food services in the United States. Growth of the online purchasing industry; Management tools for restaurants; Comparative pricing offered by online services.
- How & Where They Help: Computers & Productivity. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p128
Discusses the advantages of using computer systems at foodservice operations in the United States. Suggestions from Mary VanNortwick, executive price president of InSynch Corp.; Value of computer training for employees; How to sustain productivity in dealing with computer systems.
- What's in the news : Websites of the month. // Food Service;Jun2009, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p10
The article features two web sites related to food service in New Zealand including www.menumania.co.nz and www.chefsnetwork.com.au.
- Welcome to the new Food-Management.com. Schilling, Becky // Food Management Exclusive Insight;12/10/2016, p1
The article reviews the web site www.food-management.com which provides information about foodservice, recipes, and companies working in foodservice management sector.
- Websites of the Month. // Food Service;Apr2008, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p20
The article reviews two food service-related web sites, including www.purefresh.co.nz and www.chef2chef.net.
- Websites of the Month. // Food Service;Oct2007, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p20
The article reviews the food service web sites www.fcsi.org and www.nzunicareerhub.co.nz.
- ONLINE ORDERING Showcase. // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Sep2013, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p43
The article offers brief information on various food service ordering systems, which include 411Eat, Meridian Star, and Breakaway Restaurant Solutions.
- Websites of the Month. // Food Service;May2008, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p18
The article reviews several web sites related to food and the food service industry including www.truewines.co.nz and www.mrsbeeton.com.
- No Hunger Games on Food Services Industry Websites. Olson, Cathy Applefeld // Media Industry Newsletter;7/29/2013, Vol. 66 Issue 29, p8
The article discusses the research on advertising in the food service web sites conducted by Patterson Advertising Reports for the Media Industry Newsletter. The most viewed advertisements came from the web sites Qsrmagazine.com, Supermarketnews.com, and Foodlogistics.com in food-related trade...