PART OF PLAN TO BOOST VOLUME: Tech firm targets customer retention with c-store, PCs
- Southeast. // Ophthalmology Times;5/22/95, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p6
Reports on the total $69,000 donated by Ciba Vision Corp. to the Southern Council of Optometrists, American Optometric Association and Contact Lens Society of America.
- Ciba clears $7M for quick cleaner intro. Weisz, Pam // Brandweek;4/18/94, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p9
Reports on Ciba Vision's spending to promote to doctors and consumers the Quick Care cleaning and disinfecting system for soft contact lens. Description of advertising campaign; Market share.
- Companies dig deep for WSD. // Optometry Today;12/10/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 24, p16
The article reports that more than 2,000 British pounds was raised by contact lens giant CIBA Vision for the 2010 World Sight Day.
- Contact lens cleaner has $7M debut. // Advertising Age;5/9/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 20, p56
Reports on the debut of Quick Care contact lens cleaner from Ciba Vision Corporation. Advantage over other care systems; Launching of an advertising campaign.
- Automation speeds lens handling process. // Ophthalmology Times;10/23/95, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p50
Reports on the use of radio frequency (RF) data communication, bar codes and RF identification tags by CIBA Vision to meet delivery of contact lens orders. Delivery of products within 48-hours; Use of IBM RS/6000; Use of K-RAM's Automated Real-time Tracking; Original manual system of warehouse...
- Fresh Look Goes Gray. // Review of Optometry;9/15/2001, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p42
Assesses lenses of FreshLook ColorBlends if CIBA Vision. Availability of the lenses in plano; Additional color; Offer of a free repair of lenses.
- Can retail pharmacy break into the contact lens market? // Drug Store News;6/16/97, Vol. 19 Issue 10, Chain Pharmacy p1
Reports on an antitrust settlement agreement announced by enforcement officials in 26 states providing that drug stores will be recognized as authorized distributors of CIBA Vision Corp.'s contact lenses.
- New vision. // Drug Topics;5/6/96, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p34
Reports that CIBA Vision will become part of the health-care business of Novartis, the company formed from the merger between Ciba-Geigy Ltd. and Sandoz Ltd.
- Ciba Vision to market anticataract material. // Ophthalmology Times;3/27/95, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p5
Reports on Ciba Vision's marketing of Skandigen's Opthalin anticataract material in Europe.