TONY BUTLER: SFM names exec. v.p
- Making dollars, sense of foodservice employee salaries. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;9/3/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p20
Focuses on the result of the 2001 Wage and Salary Study conducted by the Society for Food Service Management (SFM), that average salaries tended to be higher in most job categories for employees of institutions that manage their own food service operations than they were for employees of food...
- School to Career update. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p32
Deals with the training programs of the Society for Foodservice Management's School to Career committee. Establishment of Starbucks, a self-supporting, full-service cafe developed by Corporate Chefs; Employees of the cafe.
- ANFP Officers Sworn in at National Conference. // FoodService Director;8/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
The article announces that Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals (ANFP) officers have sworn in during the National Leadership Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota, including Kathryn Massey, dietary manager at Floyd Valley Hospital, as ANFP chair, Debbie McDonald as chair-elect,...
- Keep On Truckin'. Caggiano, Lauren // Fort Wayne Living;May-Jul2013, p52
The article discusses the growing popularity of food truck business in northeast Indiana. Fort Wayne Food Truck Association (FWFTA) president and local food truck JumBy's JoiNt co-owner Jim Garigen played a key role in the food truck phenomenon by recruiting members for the association with the...
- Retail and Foodservice PDG. // Food Protection Trends;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p81
The article offers information about Retail and Foodservice Professional Development Group (PDG) which includes food processors, food service operators, and retail stores. Topics discussed include sessions sponsored by the PDG at the International Association for Food Protection's annual meeting...
- SFM offers members money-back guarantee, launches Web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) has offered to refund members' dues in 1997 if it does not satisfy their expectations. SFM's commitment to offer first rate educational programs and networking opportunities.
- HFM begins tracking long-term care foodservice. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p45
Reports on the Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management's release of the first long-term care benchmarking program.
- For future: New-look logo debuts at SFM. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the debut of the new logo of Society for Foodservice Management. Element of change and renewal; Use of the eclipse; Depiction of the dawning of new ideas from enhanced education and information.
- SFM introduces new `eclipse' logo. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/9/96, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p18
Reports on the Society for Foodservice Management's introduction of a new logo.