BeverageCapsule: JUICE DRINK PRICES RISE 6%
- JUICE TAKES A DIP. Butler, Rachael // Beverage Industry;Apr2003, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p14
Focuses on the performance of packaged juice industry in the U.S. Factors which have led to a negative performance of the industry; Strategy which has been formulated by companies to increase sales; Innovations witnessed in the category.
- Juices & blends. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p110
Discusses the strong performance of fruit juices and juice blends as a product category in the United States vended beverage market. Healthful appeal; Attractive packaging; Link between featuring more selections and selling more product; Basic offering; Exclusive juice machines; Product testing...
- Juiced Up. Roberts Jr., William A. // Prepared Foods;Jul2003, Vol. 172 Issue 7, p23
Focuses on several factors influencing the U.S. fruit juice industry. Decline in consumption of carbonated beverages leading to growth in the juice industry; Expected growth in the industry through 2007; Fruit flavors which could grow the business in the industry.
- Ocado lists Mello raw melon juice. // Grocer;7/19/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8164, p63
The article offers information on raw fresh melon juice brand Mello's watermelon and Cantaloupe variants produced using high-pressure processing (HPP) with no added sugar, sweeteners, water or preservatives.
- Fruit Shake-Up. Lee, LeTicia // Children's Playmate Magazine;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p30
Presents a recipe for fruit juice using banana.
- Blast, punch, zing: Smoothies whir up for summer. Conover, Kirsten A. // Christian Science Monitor;7/17/97, Vol. 89 Issue 162, p14
Discusses the frozen fruit concoctions called smoothies. The increasing popularity of smoothie shops; Boston, Massachusetts' Pulp smoothie and juice bar; Types of smoothies; The consistency of smoothies; The often creative names for smoothie flavors; The desire of people in the United States...
- New PRODUCTS. // Beverage Industry;Mar2002, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p18
Introduces several beverages in the U.S. Packaging of Calypso lemonades manufactured by King Juice Co.; Flavors of Carnation Instant Breakfast Nestle Beverages; Availability of Sweet Leaf Tea.
- Shrink sleeve label energizes juice drink. Hartman, Lauren R. // Packaging Digest;Oct2000, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p136
Focuses on the packaging solution used for Torq energy juice drink of the Gatorade Division of Quaker Oats Co. in Chicago, Illinois. Efficacy of the shrink-sleeve packaging; Contribution of the elements of packaging to the success of the product; Comparison between gradual and high-shrink...
- The Next British Invasion. // Vegetarian Journal;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p9
Features the smoothies made from pure crashed fruit that are distributed by the Natural Group, Inc. Flavors; Sizes; Contact information.
- Here's a Toast to Spring. // Southern Living;Mar2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p188
Presents recipes for various beverages and cold drinks. Mint Julep; Pineapple Fruit Punch; Margarita Granita.