AWARDS TO CHARTWELLS, SODEXHO MARRIOTT: CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS SPLITS FOODSERVICE MGMT
- Chartwells buying local in RI. // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that Chartwells School Dining has returned $9,000 to the local economy, as six of the contractor's 12 school district accounts in the state have embraced a program that focuses on buying local. The other six have decided to join the program in spring 2007, according to Eric...
- in brief. // Food Management;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p24
The article reports developments in food service industry in the U.S. Levy Restaurants was chosen as the catering and concessions provider for the Barclays Center. The state legislature in Oregon voted to create a full-time farm-to-school position in the Dept. of Education. A five-year dining...
- Set at Sodexho Marriott: New purchasing plan. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p28
Provides information on the strategy of food service contractor Sodexho Marriott Corp. Services of providing outsourced purchasing services. Appointed vice president for client procurement services at the company; Areas of focus to achieve the company's corporate objective.
- FROM FACILITIES TO FOOD: Detroit Medical Center signs Sodexho Marriott. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the food service contract signed by the Detroit Medical Center with Sodexho Marriott Services. Estimated value of the agreement; Services to be handled by the contractor; Changes made by Sodexho Marriott.
- TWO FACILITIES, 514 BEDS: Chicago hospitals outsource. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p26
Focuses on the food service contract between Sodexho Marriott Services and the University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System. Facilities covered by the contract; Value of the deal; Terms of the agreement.
- At Southwest Missouri State: Chartwells selects new `Center of Excellence' site. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p22
Reports that the food service contract at Southeast Missouri State University at Cape Girardeu has been awarded to Chartwells. Details on Chartwells' residential dining program; Description of the university's foodcourt; Other programs to be launched by Chartwells.
- Compass' Chartwell's charts new course with web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p18
Reports that Chartwells, the college dining division of Compass Group USA, has unveiled an interactive web site at Southwest Texas State University. Features of the monthly online magazine `Menutainment'; Topics of the articles featured in `Nurture Our World'; Information on `Focus on Food.'
- Towson spruces up Newell Den, opens to rave reviews, record sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/01/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p22
Reports on Chartwells Educational Dining Services' reopening of Newell Den, a Towson University foodservice outlet in Towson, Maryland. Renovation cost; Features of the renovated foodservice outlet; Payment methods for students.
- Down with dud spuds! // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p12
Announces the debut of Chartwells Educational Dining Services' Spuds & Spice, a program offering a variety of spice blends and specialty dips for fries. Areas where the program will be available; Students' chance to build their own unique creations.