FoodCapsule: TOPPINGS ADD TO DESSERT PROFITS
- Bite-sized bliss. Gullon, Monica; Goodman, Brenda // Shape;Nov2004, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p155
Presents information on desserts.
- Christmas Mice. Higgins, Laura // Hopscotch;Oct/Nov2006, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p42
This section presents instructions on how to make a dessert that was shaped as mouse.
- Sweet Reunion. Boyd, Malia // Food & Wine;May2000, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p89
Relates the rediscovery of Hawaiian desserts by the author and her best friend, Heather Ho. Background on Ho; Restaurants visited by Boyd and Ho; Recipes created by Ho. INSET: sweets & sweet dreams on oahu.
- the Sin scale. // NW;12/03/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p70
The article presents information on desserts including ice-cream, chocolate mousse and chocolate gelato.
- QUICK QUIZ. // Good Health & Medicine;Apr2009, p16
A quiz about desserts is presented.
- Sweet Rewards. // Scholastic Parent & Child;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p61
The article offers tips for making dessert time healthier.
- Croquembouche. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);Feb2016, p54
A recipe for the French dessert croquembouche is presented.
- eats & treats. // NW;1/17/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p60
The article offers information regarding the content of kilojoule (KJ) desserts have, that includes 100g tiramisu 150kJ, 100g cheesecake 1430kJ, and 100g apple pie 980kJ.
- Sweets for your sweet. // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p23
Provides information New Orleans, Louisiana-based Angel's Pralines. Available flavors of the pralines; Contact information.