HEALTHTRUST GPO LATEST ADDITION: SODEXHO MARRIOTT EXPANDS NETWORKS
- Sodexho Marriott will sponsor HBA. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p10
Reports that Sodexho Marriott has agreed to join the Hospitality Business Alliance (HBA). Pledge of annual sponsorship finance from the firm.
- Unlikely GPO partners unite. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;1/8/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the announcement by group purchasing organization (GPO) Consorta of its partnership with HealthTrust Purchasing Group. Consorta is a GPO serving primarily not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare organizations that are mostly Roman Catholic, while HealthTrust has members...
- Set at Sodexho Marriott: New purchasing plan. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p28
Provides information on the strategy of food service contractor Sodexho Marriott Corp. Services of providing outsourced purchasing services. Appointed vice president for client procurement services at the company; Areas of focus to achieve the company's corporate objective.
- Tallahassee, Fla. schools outsource. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p2
Discloses the decision of Leon County in Tallahassee, Florida to outsource food service operations for its elementary schools to Sodexho Marriott Services in the fall of 1998. Rationale behind the move; Terms of the contract.
- SODEXHO EYES PARTNERSHIPS AS: LEISURE FOODSVC. GETS BUSY. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p28
Interviews Mark Bickford, senior vice president of corporate services for Sodexho Marriott, regarding the partnership plans of the food service business in the leisure food service sector. Food items offered to customers of the leisure industry; Role of Sodexho in increasing museum attendance;...
- Sodexho makes Magic deal. // FoodService Director;7/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p8
The article looks at a deal between Sodexho and basketball star Earvin Johnson, commonly known as Magic Johnson. Name recognition is the main goal of Sodexho for partnering with Johnson. The company executives said they hope to use Johnson's celebrity status to build new business and spice up...
- Tenet Healthcare signs deals with Morrison, Sodexho Marriott. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p18
Reports that Tenet Healthcare Corp. has outsourced the foodservice programs in 96 of its 113 hospitals to Sodexho Marriott Services and Morrison Management Specialists. Terms of agreement; Benefits from outsourcing.
- Tenet awards FS contracts. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p11
Announces the decision to contract out nearly 100 of the hospitals run by Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s acute care subsidiary to giant foodservice providers Morrison Healthcare Food Services Inc. and Sodexho Marriott Services. Hospitals' previous operation of their own dietary department; Terms of...
- Sodexho Marriott manages ctr. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the opening of the Sodexho Marriott Services-managed Corporate Training and Conference Center in Birmingham, Mississippi.