IN GREENWICH, CT: Renovations help financier serve time-starved traders
- Greenwich Heads West, Sets Up Shop. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;07/10/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p2
Reports on the opening of a branch office of Greenwich Capital Markets in San Francisco, California.
- Greenwich Capital: B&C Players Are Not Expecting Big Slowdown. Muolo, Paul // National Mortgage News;10/20/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p71
Reports on the research about the behavior of smaller niche and subprime mortgage originators in its originators activity according to the RBS Greenwich Capital in the U.S. Expectation of the group to combat against downturn of its production; Total amount of funds gained by the subprime...
- UK's Dairy Crest Enters Private Arena. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;2/27/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the development within the Dairy Crest Group PLC in Great Britain. The company has entered the market through its agent RBS Greenwich Capital Market company with a deal amounting to more than a hundred million dollars. Dairy is into cheese, milk and spread processing and...
- Freddie Mac wrap proves a draw for year's first HEL. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/18/99, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p12
Discusses the outcome of the first home-equity loan securitization deal for 1999. Spreads achieved; Background on the deal led by Greenwich Capital Markets; Institutions providing partial wraps for the deal; Reason for the deal's appeal to investors; Implications for the auto-loan...
- GCM launches CDO group. // Asset Securitization Report;05/14/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p6
Reports the launching of the collateralized debt obligation by Greenwich Capital Markets. Employment of Credit Suisse First Boston/Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette employee Fred Matera; Strength of the bank in the distribution; Establishment of international presence.
- CMBS roundup: A few notes. Chrisholm, Chris // Asset Securitization Report;5/27/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p12
Reports developments related to the conduits industry in the U.S. as of May 2002. Mitigation with pricing of Wachovia conduit; Estimation of Greenwich Capital Markets domestic issuance; Forecast on the conduit offering from the Tier One Paper program.
- Greenwich's MBS/ABS Team Grows. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;5/5/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p11
Reports on the addition of staff to the securities department by RBS Greenwich Capital company in Greenwich, Connecticut. Recruitment of Scott Auker and Kevin Blaney to the position of sales personnel; Significance of the recruitment; Increase in the business activities of the department.
- Greenwich Opens Shop in San Francisco. // National Mortgage News;08/07/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p14
Reports that Greenwich Capital Markets, a fixed income investment banking firm, is opening a regional office in San Francisco, California. Part of the firm's efforts to strengthen its market presence in the West Coast; Devotion of the office for the sale of mortgage-backed securities and...
- RBS Greenwich (Conn.) Capital. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/19/2007, Vol. 166 Issue 8, p27
The article announces that Douglas Walker has become aviation capital senior vice president at RBS Greenwich Capital.