NOW WOOD DINING SVCS.: New name for Wood foodservice
- NAME OF THE WEEK. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/29/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p46
Features the unique name of a restaurant called Fanny Hill in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
- The wait is over. Dimond, Guy // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jul2005, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p156
Presents information on the Nobu Berkeley Japanese restaurant in London, England. Popularity of the Nobu brand; Seating size of the restaurant.
- NAME OF THE WEEK. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/7/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 45, p24
Reports on the selection of Sticky Fingers as the winning restaurant located in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Crackers & Company CafÃ©. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p20
Features the Crackers & Company CafÃ©, a restaurant located at Country Club in Mesa, Arizona. Selection of the restaurant as the winner of the Name of the Week column in the newspaper for its unique name; Specialization of the restaurant in soups, sandwiches, burgers, and salads.
- 3663. // Brand Strategy;Nov2001, Issue 153, p11
Presents information on the change made on Booker Food Services into 3663 as the company's name. Reason of Booker for changing its business name; Success of launching the company's brand name.
- Margarita Mary's new name unveiled. // Gay & Lesbian Times;11/11/2004, Issue 881, p23
Reports that restaurant Margarita Mary's has changed its name to Baja Betty's in San Diego, California. Grand prize and prize for runner-ups for individuals who send their suggestions for the name.
- NAME OF THE WEEK. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/31/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 44, p32
Announces that Porky and Porkies restaurant in Philadephia, Pennsylvania is the winning restaurant of the week for a clever, funny or bizarre restaurant name.
- Deliverance orders 20/20 identity. // Design Week;12/2/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p6
The article reports that 20/20 has been appointed to rebrand and create a new visual identity for the upmarket London, Great Britain, takeaway service Deliverance. The branding work will support the company's growth plans to open more kitchens across Great Britain for next year. 20/20 is tasked...
- In brief. // Food Management;Feb2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p10
Reports developments in the food service sector in the U.S. as of February 2002. Changes in the board of directors at the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administration; Appointment of Andrew Kerin at Aramark; Impetus to the move of the School Food Service Foundation to change name.