FoodCapsule: BURGER SALES UP 8% IN '90s
- Burgermeisters. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p84
Focuses on how foodservice executives turn an ordinary burger into a special sandwich. Use of great pre-cooked, irregularly-shaped patties; Pre-formed burger patty; Offering of a `build-your-own burger' bar.
- DID YOU KNOW? // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;10/8/2001, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p2
Presents information on the history of hamburger.
- Where's the Beef? // Parenting;Aug2002, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p222
Evaluates some veggie burgers in the United States. Boca All American Classic; Gardenburger Hamburger; Morningstar Farms Grillers.
- A better burger. Vitetta-Miller, Robin // Shape;May2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p94
Presents six burger recipes without using ground beef. Tuna Burgers with Horseradish Mayo; Sirloin Burgers with Roasted Garlic and Rosemary; Barbecued Tofu-Potato Burgers; Mushroom-Barley Burgers with Sage; Turkey Burgers with Chipotle in Adobo; Curried Pork Burgers with Mango Chutney.
- BUZZWORTHY. // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2015, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p19
This section presents feedback and posts from social media sites Facebook and Twitter about the cover story "Lunch Is Served" in the September 2015 issue.
- "Bunz" Burger. // Louisville Magazine;Aug2015, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p124
A photograph of the signature burger served at Bunz Burger is presented.
- Hot heroes. Casper, Carol // Restaurant Business;1/20/94, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p109
Reports on the sales performance of hamburger and sandwich food chains in the United States as of January 1994. Marketing strategies; McDonald's as the hamburger segment leader in the United States.
- What's a Sandwich Without Bread? Schlenker, Karen // Children's Digest;Mar2000, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p10
Presents information on the history of sandwiches.
- Hungry for growth. Muktarsingh, Natasha // Director (00123242);May99, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p48
Reports on the phenomenal growth of Great Britain's sandwich industry. Celebration of British Sandwich Week; History of the sandwich; Biggest selling brand of sandwiches; Problem faced by small scale sandwich bars.