PEOPLE AND POSTS
- CCE YOU FRIDAY. Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;01/15/2001, Vol. 120 Issue 1, p14
Features John Alm, president and chief operating officer of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE). Highlights of his speech at the InterBev2000 in New Orleans, Louisiana; Forecasts of Alm on the performance of niche brands which CCE is developing.
- Melanie Jones. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/7/2011, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p12B
The article profiles Melanie Jones, general manager of Atlanta, Georgia-based Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;3/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p9
Presents news briefs on the appointments of business executives in Great Britain as of March 2002. Appointment of Christopher Duff at the Sector Skills Development Agency; Chairman appointed at the Basic Skills Agency; Appointment of Indi Seehra at the Pensions Service.
- CCE's Schimberg to step down early. // Beverage Industry;Nov99, Vol. 90 Issue 11, p9
Reports planned retirement of Henry Schimberg, chief executive of Coca-Cola Enterprises in Atlanta, Georgia. Effectivity of the planned retirement; Reason for the retirement of Schimberg; Management changes in the company brought by the planned retirement.
- UK: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints GB boss. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);4/7/2014, p5
The article announces the appointment of Leendert den Hollander as head of the business unit in Great Britain of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE), a marketer, producer, and distributor of Coca-Cola products.
- WHO'S WHO IN CHICAGO BUSINESS. Dwyer, Ann // Crain's Chicago Business;12/27/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 52, p93
This article reports that every year, powerful Chicagoansâ€” and their publicist-clamor for a berth in "Crains' annual Who's Who in Chicago Business. It's no wonder. If you're in Who's Who, it's a sign you've made it: You're a player, a person who can pick up the phone and make a deal...
- InterBev OPENS WITH CCE'S ALM. // Beverage Industry;Sep2000, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p19
Reports that John Alm, chief operating officer of Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc., will deliver the keynote speech at InterBev 2000. Schedule.
- INDUSTRY Issues. // Beverage Industry;May2006, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p6
Presents news briefs on the beverage industry. Appointment of John Brock as president and chief executive officer of Coca-Cola Enterprises; Appointment of Brent Willis as president and chief executive officer of Cott Corp.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises sued; insider trading alleged. // Buffalo Law Journal;2/27/2006, Vol. 78 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that a class action suit was filed against Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. concerning channel stuffing and insider trading. The executives included in the suit are listed. The disadvantages of channel stuffing are described. The evidence for the insider trading allegation is also...