CAUGHT BY the fizz
- Coca-Cola focuses on leadership. // People Management;5/29/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the implementation of a coaching program by Coca-Cola to boost levels of leadership among its managers in Great Britain in May 2003. Structure of the leadership program; Number of managers who participated in the leadership program.
- HR unites the world of Coca-Cola. Anfuso, Dawn // Personnel Journal;Nov94, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p112
Discusses Coca-Cola Co.'s management of its human resources. Decentralization; Reputation as a multi-local company; Philosophy; Global human resources practice; Implementation of support systems.
- Coca-Cola's staffing philosophy supports its global strategy. DA // Personnel Journal;Nov94, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p116
Discusses Coca-Cola Co.'s staffing philosophy. Employment of various nationals worldwide; View as a multi-local company; Global strategy of the company; Importance of expatriates; Global service program of the company. INSET: The philosophy behind Coca-Cola's international service..
- Teams facilitate change at turbulent plant. Phillips, Sandra // Personnel Journal;Oct94, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p110
Features Coca-Cola USA's Maryland-based Baltimore Syrup Operations' management-employee team structure. Establishment of objectives; Obtaining of management buy-in; Selection of employees to lead the design process; Laying of foundation by the steering team; Role of research in clarifying...
- Coca-Cola's simulation centre finds top talent. Brockett, James // People Management;10/4/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p16
The article reports that Coca-Cola is using an assessment center that stimulates senior roles to develop talent in its marketing division. The company invites the best of its global marketing talent to the center, where they are put through an experience simulating a busy day in the life of a...
- THE TALENT WARS. Seligman, Melanie // New Zealand Management;Oct2000, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p52
Provides information on the search for top executives to improve a business. Importance of networking and self-promotion in career management; Qualities that must be possessed by an employee to improve his career; Four most common reasons of employees in leaving their works; Impact of...
- GOING PLACES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/13/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p12
Career developments involving health-care employees in the U.S. are discussed. Megan Bielawski was appointed as the administrative/marketing assistant in Array Healthcare Facilities Solutions. Frances A. Martin was appointed to the post of general manager in Kline Construction Corp. Mark K....
- PEOPLE. // Marketing Week;10/27/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p6
Focuses on the career developments of marketing executives in Great Britain. Views on the departure of EasyMobile CEO Frank Rasmussen; Appointment of Mainardo de Nardis as chief executive of the media division of Aegis; Selection of Ivan Clark as business development director of OneZeroOne, the...
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p17
Presents career developments of various business executives in Indianapolis, Indiana. Entry of Jessica Ramage as interior designer and Kerry Osborne as project manager for Axis Architecture & Interiors; Addition of Jonathan Geels as landscape architects for BSA LifeStructures Inc.; Selection of...