- Only eight pupils pass Construction Diploma. // Contract Journal;9/16/2009, Vol. 448 Issue 6736, p8
The article reports that only eight out of 12 pupils has passed the first-year option of the Construction Diploma in Great Britain. It notes that the diploma takes two years to complete though the pupils were given the option to take a shorter and one year course. The Department for Children...
- Educate to Elevate. // Orange County Business Journal;2/2/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 5, pA.20
A description of the course "Employee Assistance Program" being offered at Alar Staffing Corp. is provided.
- Courses round-up. // People Management;06/29/95, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p49
Presents several training course for employees. Training for administrator; Practical project leadership; Assertiveness for team leaders; Participative methods for trainers.
- Top of the corporate agenda. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p10
Presents tips on selecting courses and meeting costs for training employees. Decision on the type of course fitted for requirements after course selection; Importance of getting the content and personnel right; Considerations of employees' commitment to training.
- TRAINING COURSES. // Commercial Motor;9/4/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5296, p30
The article lists the training courses for the safety of drivers and managers, including ADR core and packaged goods, Transport manager seminars, and CPC National.
- CIM backs bid to reconcile IT and marketing. // IT Training;Aug2002, p6
Reports the accreditation of a course by the Chartered Institute of Marketing aimed at helping information technology and marketing staff in Great Britain.
- More skills on offer. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Sep2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p22
A description of training courses launched by engineering, safety and management consulting firm ESR Technology is presented.
- People. // Contract Journal;8/9/2006, Vol. 434 Issue 6587, p49
The article offers information on the apprenticeship program of the National Construction College in Great Britain. The College covers a wide range of specialist areas including: general construction and plant operatives civil engineering technicians scaffolding and steeplejacking and roofing...
- Tailgating on the Job? // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Apr2006, Vol. 105 Issue 4, pC6
The article presents information on the BuildSafe California Project, developed by the Occupational Health Branch of the California Department of Health Services late in 2001 to educate construction supervisors on how to conduct tailgate training for occupational safety. The project's curriculum...