Executive Protection Grows
- COVER YOUR ASSETS. Harkinson, Josh // Mother Jones;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p5
The article discusses executive protection (EP) and the hiring of bodyguards for chief executive officers (CEOs) in the U.S. Training staged by EP company World Protection Group, Inc. (WPG) is described, and WPG CEO Kent Moyer discusses guarding magazine publisher Hugh Hefner. The demand for EP...
- by the numbers. // Hotel Management (21582122);Jul2012, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p6
The article presents various facts related to chief executive officers (CEOs) in the hotel industry including a majority of CEOs in Europe and North America being in their early 50s, an increase in the turnover of CEOs in 2011 compared to 2009, and many CEOs being well educated.
- Gatekeepers. // Latin Trade (English);Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses reports within the September 2007 issue of "Latin Trade," including one on Brazil Central Bank President Henrique Meirelles and another on Robert Selander, global CEO of payments processor MasterCard.
- CORRECTION. // Hill;10/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 116, p3
A correction to the article regarding the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mental Health America that was published in the October 2, 2008 issue is presented.
- DIRECTOR DATA. // Directors & Boards;Winter90, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p41
The article lists the top chief executive officers (CEOs) of the outside corporate directorships which include Edward L. Hennessy Jr. of Allied-Signal Inc., Richard M. Morrow of Amoco Corp., and Lodwrick M. Cook of Atlantic Richfield Co.
- Sunkist's Gargiulo quits CEO post. // Western Farm Press;2/4/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p20
The article reports on career developments of Sunkist Growers Inc.'s CEO Jeff Gargiulo. Gargiulo has decided not to renew his contract and will leave the company in June after five years as president and chief executive officer. This decision will conclude a second stint of an initial three year...
- FRANK SANTIAGO. // Caribbean Business;9/25/2009 Special Report, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p50
The article profiles Frank Santiago, president and chief executive officer of Netxar Technologies Inc. in Puerto Rico. It provides information about his birth, education, work and relationships. It discusses his occupational achievement and success in business. Santiago is one of the recipients...
- The Phillips file. // Smart Business Chicago;Nov2008, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p14
The article profiles Ted Phillips, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Chicago Bears Football Club Inc. Phillips was born in Oneida, New York and grew in Nashua, New Hampshire. He worked as a stock boy at F.W. Woolworth Co. when he was 16. He admired Rich Melman, chairman and founder...
- Building or buying capabilities -- the decision to outsource. Parkes, Clare // Human Resources Magazine;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p7
The article presents some questions that chief executive officers (CEOs) and human resource (HR) directors must consider in deciding whether to outsource or build the capability themselves. Three of the things that CEOs and HR directors must consider are whether they have had a bad experience of...