Your Decision: Failure or Success
- Home Field Advantage. Davis, David // Los Angeles Magazine;May2002, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p56
Reports on the decision of sports executives Tim Leiweke and Philip Anschutz to build the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Importance of the center to professional soccer; Involvement of Leiweke and Anschutz in the promotion of professional sports; Success of several sports projects by...
- Timothy J. Leiweke. Waddell, Ray // Billboard;7/16/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 29, p22
Interviews Timothy J. Leiweke, president and CEO of Anschutz Entertainment Group, about the company. Overall business strategy of the company; Plans of exploring additional opportunities for arenas in Europe; Financial performance of the company.
- New leader for U.S. skiing. S.M. // Ski;Nov95, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p36
Reports on the appointment of Tim Leiweke as president of U.S. Skiing, the parent organization of the U.S. Ski Team.
- They Said It! // Broadcasting & Cable;1/23/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 4, p4
The article presents quotes from lawyer Mark Lewis on stating that lawyers must not get carried away thinking that the war is over when it is not even at the end of the beginning, and from president Timothy J. Leiweke stating that the word live is not suited for th rebranded HDnet.
- GETTING STARTED. Overview of the Project. Wallace, Michael; Webber, Lawrence // Disaster Recovery Handbook;2004, p3
Chapter 1 of the book "Disaster Recovery Handbook: A Step-by-Step Plan to Ensure Business Continuity and Protect Vital Operations, Facilities and Assets" is presented. It discusses the context of a business continuity plan project during a disaster. The project involves an executive who will...
- Sport: The Model Others Follow. // Journal of Sport Management;Jan1989, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p61
This article focuses on the article "What Business Teams Can Learn From Athletic Teams," by W. Shonk and J. Shonk that was previously published in the journal "Personnel." According to this article, managers can learn a lot by observing the world of sports. As claimed by Shonk and Shonk,...
- SILENCE FALLS. // T+D;Jan2007, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p17
The article provides information on the fact behind the failure of business strategies proposed by corporate executives in the U.S. According to a survey, eighty-five percent of high-stakes business initiatives fail due to the move of executives to avoid discussions about difficult issues. These...
- Survey Says: Leadership. // T+D;Mar2004, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p14
This article focuses on the latest leadership survey conducted by Development Dimensions International. The survey gathered responses from 1500 leaders and almost as many associates around the world. In the survey it was found that leaders are feeling more pressure to perform. Three-quarters of...
- Creative agencies' profits at risk from financial ignorance. Goldie, Luan // New Media Age;11/2/2006, p15
This article reports that the miscommunication between creative and financial teams has been harming the agency business, according to a survey from Maconomy. It found that over-servicing, under-charging and a general ignorance of financial methods are prevalent among creative agencies. Majority...