Bus Pass System Issues ID Cards to Indian Students, Public
- Untitled. // New Yorker;4/19/1969, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p148
An excerpt from "Timetable for the Penn Central's Metroliners" regarding selling of tickets is presented.
- Gimme a break! County waives some fees. // South Florida Times;11/6/2014, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p1B
The article reports on the Operation Green Light, a special program offered for motorists in West Palm Beach, Florida that allows a Palm Beach County traffic ticket holder to a collection agency to pay the ticket in full without the 40 percent collections surcharge.
- Emirates hole in one. // Travel Daily;11/25/2013, p2
The article offers information on the 40 double general admission passes secured by the journal to the Emirates Australian Open.
- Telementoring Gains Popularity--and Promise. By T&L Editors // Technology & Learning;Aug2002, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p6
Reports the opportunity for students to team up with professionals and subject-area experts online. Appreciation for the International Telementoring Program; Use of electronic-mail accounts for worlwide access with volunteer mentors; Impact of the online services on student achievement.
- An offer not to Pass up. // Travel Weekly Australia;11/30/2008, Issue 76, p23
The article focuses on the introduction of multi-park passes of Warner Village Theme Parks in Australia. The Super Pass is offering unlimited entry to Warner Brothers Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild Water World for 14 days over a 12 month period. The Fun Pass gives access to all three...
- AIRLINE FEE UPDATE. Jackson, Maya // Money;Mar2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p129
Travelers can claim one small victory over airline fees. American, Continental and United have scrapped the $100 fee to fly standby that was scheduled to kick in on Jan. 1. Delta and US Airways will charge just $25 for most domestic flights. American, Continental, Delta and US Airways give you...
- BA trials remote printing. // Business Travel World;Apr2004, p9
Reports on a board pass printing system being tried by travellers using Edinburgh airport in Scotland for British Airways flights. Features of the system; Estimated time of the process; Benefits of the system to travellers.
- Generation Plagiarism. Gabriel, Trip; Brown, Bryan // Junior Scholastic;10/10/2011, Vol. 114 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the problem in which students copy information from websites because they do not know that copying information from websites without attribution is plagiarism.
- Assessment and testing. // Primary Teachers;Jan2010, Issue 66, p36
The article presents online links from the website Teachers TV that offer information on assessment for student's progress.