- Conference insights can give business a boost. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;5/16/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p22
The article offers insights from several attendees of the Furniture/Today's sixth annual Bedding Conference that can help businesses improved and boost sales.
- Honour for bedstead retailer. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p2
Reports that bedstead retailer The Iron Bed Co. has won third place in `The Sunday Times Fast Tract 100' annual list of fastest growing firms.
- Mattress World acquires 7 Indiana stores. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;5/25/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of seven spaces in Indianapolis, Indiana by bedroom furniture manufacturer Mattress World in 2009. The acquisition is part of the company's innovative plan of expanding its retail stores. Co-owner Karry Allison perceived that the addition of more stores...
- Harrison boosts capacity. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p5
Reports that Leeds, England-based manufacturer Harrison Beds has doubled its factory floorspace. Statement of owners Peter and Simon Spinks on the factors influencing the move; Significance of the spare capacity for the production of the Somnus range; Citation of other expansion plans of...
- New concept in Surrey. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2007, Issue 5554, p3
The article reports on the launching of a new concept store in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey by HÃ¤stens, a Swedish bed manufacturer in London. According to the author, the showcases of the company include Scandinavian Frame, Continental divan-style and adjustable models. He added that director...
- PREPARING FOR SUCCESS. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2015, Issue 5960, p18
This article features bed manufacturer Slumberdream. It discusses the leadership of its director Shamrez Hussain, the growth of the company since its launch in 1990, the growth in its customer base, the company's product ranges and the showcase of upp-market mattress brands SLEEPKING and...
- Company Overview. // Sealy Corporation SWOT Analysis;Aug2006, p4
Presents an overview of Sealy Corporation, a company which manufactures and markets mattresses and foundations. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2005; The operating profit of the company during the fiscal year 2005; The net profit of the company in the fiscal year 2005.
- Key Facts. // Sealy Corporation SWOT Analysis;Aug2006, p4
Presents key facts about Sealy Corporation, a company which manufactures and markets mattresses and foundations. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; New York Ticker.
- Art Van Furniture plans more Pure Sleep stores. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;10/5/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p53
The article reports on the plan of Art Van Furniture Inc. to open more Pure Sleep stores. Chairman Art Van Elslander confirmed that the Pure Sleep store in Canton, Michigan is just the start of the company's expansion. Art Van president Gary Van Elslander also stated that the instore conversion...