- Five stores are visited every month to check service. This month we look at: Watford. // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2006, Issue 5509, p48
The article offers information about some retailers of furniture products at Watford, England. The Multiyork store is characterized by its well-arranged furniture products and attractive home accessories. Cargo, with its orange and white plastic flooring, offers saleable and cheap accessories....
- Furniture Village for Sloane Square. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2002, Issue 5315, p3
Announces the opening of a retail store by Furniture Village in London, England. Area of the store; Range of products to be offered at the store; Approval granted to the company to lease the Duke of York development site.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p3
Reports on the opening of the London Furniture Co. store of the firm Furniture Village in London, England. Store space; Products found in the store.
- Ahead of schedule. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p4
Reports on the opening of the store of London Furniture Co. at the Furniture Village in London, England. Product divisions in the store; Product lines to be sold by the company.
- Furniture village set to roll out Metro offering. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p3
Reports that Furniture Village will expand its contemporary furniture department after a positive response from consumers.
- Furniture Village launches `Dining a la Carte' promotion of tables and chairs. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p4
Reports on Furniture Village's `Dining a la Carte' promotional efforts for a line of furniture in Great Britain. Savings from the promotion; Options offered to customers.
- SPONSOR: FURNITURE VILLAGE. // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p11
Reports on Furniture Village's success at becoming the leading player in the retail furnishing business in Great Britain. Growth turnover; Types of furniture company has designed and developed; Selection as three-time winner of the Retailer of the Year Award.
- Furniture Village sets Boxing Day date for Bristol relaunch. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p4
The article reports on the announcement of independently-owned retail chain Furniture Village to relaunch its Bristol branch in England on December 26, 2013.
- Village people. Vines, Lucy // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p16
Reports on Furniture Village's opening of two stores in England. Description of the two stores; Future expansion plans; Opening dates of the store outlets.