- Merger & acquisition report. // Textile World;Jun98, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the merger and acquisition activity in the United States textile industry as of June 1998. Includes CMI Industries' merger agreement with CMI Management; Ridgeview's acquisition of Tri-Star Hosiery; Completion of Ithaca Industries' purchase of Glendale Hosiery.
- Textile Consolidation Remains Steady. Morrissett, Bill; Dawson, Coco; Sexton, Kevin // Textile World;Mar2000, Vol. 150 Issue 3, p79
Offers a look at the consolidation activity of textile industry in the United States. Review of the transaction multiples; Consolidation strategy; Investments and activities of private equity groups; Failed transactions of textile companies.
- Quebec's Regitex acquires Du-RÃ© Textiles. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;6/6/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p33
Reports that Canadian yarn spinner Regitex has acquired Du-Re Textiles in Saint-Ephrem, Quebec, for the production of open-end acrylic and other yarns. Effect of the departure of Solutia as a North American acrylic supplier; Benefit of the acquisition.
- Century Enka to be merged with RPL. // Colourage;May97, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p69
The boards of India-based yarn producers Century Enka Ltd. and Rajashree Polyfil Ltd. have approved the merger of the two companies in two separate meetings in Mumbai. They authorized the presidents of the companies to find and appoint a suitable valuer for deciding the swap ratios. The merger,...
- Cyrus Clark, David Dee plan merger to broaden reach. // Furniture/Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p22
Reports on the proposed merger between textile companies Cyrus Clark Co. Inc. and David Dee and Co.
- DuPont consolidates 4 divisions. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p1
Focuses on United States-based E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.'s plan to merge its apparel, home textiles and related businesses into a single strategic marketing unit. Delivery of superior value to customers; Creation of a management team; Reduction in internal and external inefficiencies;...
- Hanesbrands on track with Maidenform integration. Barrie, Leonie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);3/22/2014, p3
The article offers information related to the integration of apparel firms Hanesbrands and Maidenform. It is noted that apparel maker Maidenform was acquired by Hanesbrands six months back by investing 581m US dollar and it is speculated that purchasing of the business would contribute more than...
- Barco Sedo and Treepoint merge business. // Textile Magazine;Jul2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p90
The article reports on the merger between Barco Sedo GmbH of Germany and the Treepoint division of Loepfe Brothers Ltd. of Switzerland. It notes that the merger will lead to new product developments and a powerful sales and service network. The new company resulting from the merger will be named...
- Wellington Said Near HarvÃ© Benard Purchase. Beckett, Whitney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/30/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 43, p2
The article reports that Wellington Capital is in the final stages of acquiring HarvÃ© Bernard Ltd. HarvÃ© Benard is a $100 million apparel firm that produces women's better sportswear, outerwear, suits and dresses under the HarvÃ© Benard brand. Wellington Capital will likely license out...