- Ethan Allen to buy Pulaski BR/DR plant. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;08/07/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p2
Reports the purchase of the bedroom and dining room plant of Pulaski by Ethan Allen in Dublin, Virginia. Characterization of Pulaski's dining room and bedroom sales; Details on the Dublin plant; Statement of Ethan Allen executive on the purchase; Number of Ethan Allen plants, distribution...
- Ethan Allen honors 13 of its top designers. // Furniture/Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p62
Reports that Ethan Allen has presented 13 of its designers with its Circle of Excellence award for the year 2000. Recognition of the designers' accomplishments; Award winners.
- Ethan Allen will expand panel plant. // Furniture/Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p76
Focuses on the expansion of Ethan Allen's Andover Wood products plant in Andover, Maine.
- Ethan Allen sees earnings dip. // Furniture/Today;03/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p70
Reports on United States-based furniture company Ethan Allen's financial performance for the quarter ending March 31, 2001. Company background.
- Ethan Allen Pa. plant honored for cutting waste. // Furniture/Today;1/14/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p72
Reports the presentation of award to the furniture plant of Ethan Allen Inc. for environmental excellence in Pennsylvania.
- Ethan Allen offers new finance plan. // Furniture/Today;3/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p2
Reports on furniture company Ethan Allen's launching of a finance program that offers customers multiple payment options under one card. Offer of exclusive financing promotions.
- Ethan Allen looks at Rush St. space. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/19/93, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p38
Reports on Connecticut-based Ethan Allen Inc.'s plan to open a furniture outlet on the Crain Communications Inc. building at Rush and Superior streets in Chicago. Retail space available; State of negotiations.
- Ethan Allen adds three stores. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p32
Reports on the launching of furniture stores by Ethan Allen Home Interiors in the U.S. Expansion of the business operation; Increase of sales revenue.
- Ethan Allen debuts format. // Furniture/Today;6/23/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p4
Reports on furniture retailer Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.'s launch of a store in Alpharetta, Georgia.