Dorlux shares its knowledge
- High level sales. Bennewith, Jeremy // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p12
Discusses the major role that sales staff play in the success of the luxury end of the bed market in Great Britain. Changes in consumers tastes; Importance of giving attention to product layout and choice; Differences in large and small manufacturers' marketing emphasis.
- Top Canada bedding mfrs. grab 76% share. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the ranking of the bedding manufacturers in Canada. Increase of market share; Growth of the total shipments of bedding factories; Facilitation of sales training to sales executive. INSETS: Canada's Top 5 bedding manufacturers;How the lists were compiled.
- E-commerce is a new world of sales. Are you in it? Gitomer // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);09/10/99, Vol. 46 Issue 37, p39A
Announces the launch of a Web site that offers a `free-by-e' service or Free GitBit, which offer sales management information. Impetus for setting up the service; Registration instruction; Lessons for readers.
- Web sites increasingly offering live customer service to help close sales. Blankenhorn, Dana // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p40
Reports on the two companies that offer live customer service on their Web sites to help close sales. Comments from Peggy Menconi, research director for AMR Research; Warning from analyst Cormac Foster; What proper deployment of site includes.
- Unfriendly persuasion. Kelly, Jane Irene // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/27/99, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p87
Offers advice to online advertising sales representatives in doing business in the information age, according to the survey, `Top Ten Online Ad Sales Recommendations.' Survey's recommendations; Website for the survey results.
- SALES APPS LACK DEPTH. Caton, Michael // eWeek;08/28/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p1
Comments on the results of an evaluation of three hosted sales force automation (SFA) services, which was conducted by the periodical 'eWeek.' Failure of the SFA services to meet CRM goals; Importance on integrating SFA services with enterprise applications and data.
- SELLING COMPANIES SHORT ON SYNERGY. Caton, Michael // eWeek;08/28/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p26
Evaluates four sales force management services. Oracle Corp.'s OracleSalesOnline.com; Salesforce.com's and UpShot Inc.'s self-named services; Capability, adaptability, administration and performance of the services.
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.