Helpline for firms in trouble
- Hello? Hello? // Inc.;1998 Inc. Technology 4, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p28
Reports on the results of a survey which revealed that employees are still handling the calls in the majority of small companies despite of the availability of telephone answering technologies.
- Small businesses say credit is available. // ABA Banking Journal;Jan1991, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p9
Presents a survey on small business owners concern about banking issues, conducted by Penn & Schoen Associates Inc. on telephone survey in Manhattan, New York City.
- Strange days and strange phone calls. Cassidy // Wenatchee Business Journal;Dec99, Vol. 13 Issue 12, pA2
Relates the author's receipt of telephone calls from business-minded strangers. Phone call from a woman who was promoting an Internet Web product; Call from a recruitment company that was looking for a publisher; Call from a man who offered loans for media acquisitions; Phone calls as an...
- Surviving CLECs Get High Marks. // Business Communications Review;Sep2001, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the satisfaction of small-medium business users on the services provided by the competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC) industry. Attitude of SMB toward CLEC and independent local exchange carriers.
- THINK SMALL. Hemsley, Steve // Marketing Week;1/4/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p31
Focuses on the business of collecting base information on small and medium business enterprises (SME) of the directory industry in Great Britain. Factors attributed to the growth of SME; Definition of SME; Percentage of SME trading in 1999; Problems inherent in collecting data on SME.
- Choosing a phone system. Santeusanio, Peter // Business NH Magazine;Feb99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p9
Enumerates several factors that should be considered in choosing a phone system for small businesses. Price; Features; Flexibility; Ordering; Customer service.
- Key telephone system pushing POTS off the stove. Georgevits, George // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jun2001, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p33
Focuses on the importance of key telephone system to the home environment and small businesses for transaction. Reasons for the increase and popularity of telephone lines; Provision of access to more exchange lines at more locations; Use of old telephone service in providing additional...
- Small systems big potential. Ridley, David // Management Today;Jul98, p84
Focuses on the features of small office telephone systems, highlighting the observation that the telephone systems of some small business telephone systems are lacking in certain features. Suggestions on what to look for when choosing a small office system; Importance of the direct inward system...
- Does your business run on `Internet time'? Self // Westchester County Business Journal;10/04/99, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p17
Answers queries from small business owners. Establishment of an Internet presence; Options for handling incoming calls of all types.