- French class. Hunter, Elizabeth H.; Warchol, Paul // House Beautiful;Apr95, Vol. 137 Issue 4, p130
Features the French Designer Showhouse, held on alternate years in New York City. Role of the French as style-setters; Denis Colomb's steel furniture designs; Blond furniture designed by Jorge Letelier and Sheryl Rock.
- Vitra hosts furniture exhibition. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, p6
The article reviews the furniture design and technology exhibition at Vitra's London in England from January 27-28, 2010.
- Don't miss... // Design Week;10/28/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p28
A calendar of events related to interior and furniture design in November 2010 in Great Britain is presented which include the deadline for the application entries for the Ergonomics Design Awards on November 30, the 2010 Box Set exhibition in London, England on November 3-8, and the How Not to...
- DESIGN wire. // Interior Design;Aug2014, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p42
The article presents information and photographs of the work of London, England-born designer Sebastian Errazuriz at the "Sebastian Errazuriz: Look Again" exhibit that will open on September 6, 2014 at the Carnegie Museum of Art in Pennsylvania, the "Le Siege Francais, 1951-1961" opening on...
- Living Concepts for the Urban Nomad at Cologne Design Week 2016. // Architecture Update;1/27/2016, p1
The article discusses the works of students Stefan Prattes and Lore Hauck which were displayed in a temporary showroom flat that served as exhibition space and their home during Cologne Design Week. Stefan had the idea for Travelbox Olot after he was faced with the challenge of taking his bike...
- World of Home Fashions reschedules show. // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, pH4
Reports that the World of Home Fashions trade show has been rescheduled to March 20 to 22, 1997.
- Southeast Shows Have Regional Flair. Kalash, Matthew // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p290
Offers a look at several exhibitions for interior decorations in the United States. Florida International Gift Show at Orlando's Orange County Convention Center on July 28-31, 2001; Miami International Gift and Decorative Accessories Show in Miami, Florida on August 25-28, 2001 at the Miami...
- Rendez-vous with Bijorcha. // Housewares;Mar94, Issue 106, p5
Reports on the 97th Bijorcha trade show at the Porte de Versailles in Paris in January 1994. Focus of exhibition on cooperation of tabletop designers, stylists and manufacturers.
- Autumn in New York. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;Oct95, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p33
Reports that InterPlan, a trade show will be held from November 1-3 1995 at the New York Coliseum. Number of manufacturers' booth at show; Objectives of InterPlan.