Strobridge Lithograph Company, Cincinnati
- Postmaster. K. R. // Selvedge;Nov/Dec2010, Issue 37, p49
The article looks at circus posters, a popular method of advertising incoming traveling circuses. The author notes that circus posters often embellished their attractions to compete with rival circuses.
- EasyJet's advertising offers inspiration for the Circus of Horrors. Clark, Mairi // Campaign (UK);03/05/99, Issue 9, p48
Reports on the use of fly-posting in advertising the Circus of Horrors in London, England. Free tickets offered as part of the promotion.
- WHAT A CIRCUS. Anderson, Mae // Adweek New England Edition;2/18/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p22
Describes the television advertisement about a circus which was created by Avalanche Creative Services for Feld Entertainment's Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus in New York beginning February 2002. Concept for the campaigns; Cost estimates for the account.
- Wharton Pilot Club to host Nov. 2 circus. // East Bernard Express (TX);10/12/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 42, p3
The article presents the details of Carson & Barnes family circus, which is hosted in Wharton area. The Wharton pilot club organized the entertainment event on Thursday, November 2, 2006, between 4.30 P.M to 7.30 P.M, at the Crescent fairgrounds, Wharton. Further, prior to the circus, the...
- I fish & I vote. Griswold, Whit // Salt Water Sportsman;Jul95, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p28
Presents an offer for free car stickers in the United States. Purpose of the sticker; Contact information for requests.
- NOTED WITHOUT COMMENT. Ivinski, Pamela A. // Print;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p8
Presents a poster advertising free breast examinations.
- A Feast Day poster: Healthful and successful modification of holiday foods. McFee, Teresa; Cunningham-Sabo, Leslie D. // Journal of Nutrition Education;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p359
Focuses on a poster for Nambe Pueblo Feast Day in New Mexico by the Native American Diabetes Project. Theory behind the poster; Steps taken in the preparation of the poster; Participants' views of the poster.
- Canada by computer. Baird, Betty // Canadian Geographic;May/Jun95, Vol. 115 Issue 3, p74
Discusses the making of `Canada--A Land of Superlatives,' a poster insert in the May/June 1995 issue of the `Canadian Geographic.' Joint project of the Royal Canadian Geographical Society and the National Atlas Information Service of Geomatics Canada; Combination of text, graphs and...
- POSTER. // Applied Arts Magazine;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p176
A photo essay which features several poster designs by design studios in Canada and U.S. such as Underline Studio and Mine for their clients namely Prefix Institute of Contemporary Art and American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) San Francisco is presented.