Employee values are changing course
- Ethical Practices Cannot Stand Alone. Maddox, Robert C. // Training & Development Journal;Oct66, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p42
Discusses the interest and participation of the U.S. federal government in the field of business ethics in 1966. Government's criticism of business practices; Need for businessmen to show that they are beyond reproach; Situations which place employees in questionable positions; Ways of...
- Ethics in corporate America. Meyer, Henry // Westchester County Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 44, p38
Focuses on business ethics in the United States. Correlation between corporate accountability and business ethics; List of practical issues about business ethic education.
- Make and keep your New Year's resolutions. Brody, Marjorie // Sell!ng;Dec2002, p11
Discusses resolutions to improve business behavior.
- In Defense of Disclosure. Adkins III, Fredrick E. // Financial Planning;Dec2001, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p128
Provides information on the CFP Board's 2001 Disclosure Task Force and the development of language for the rules and terminology relating to the Principle of Fairness in the Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility. Requirements which guided the outcome sought by the task force;...
- INTRODUCTION: ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITIES REGARDING DRUGS, PATENTS, AND HEALTH. Ryan, Michael P. // Business Ethics Quarterly;Oct2005, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p543
Introduces the articles published in the October 2005 issue of the periodical "Business Ethics Quarterly."
- Business Ethics -- an Oxymoron? Kelly, Eileen P. // Phi Kappa Phi Forum;Fall2002, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p4
Discusses businesses' ethical responsibilities. Ethical responsibility of businesses, according to Milton Friedman; Importance of sense of trust and fair play in any economic system; Suggestion on implementation of an effective ethics program.
- Good Business. // Future Survey;Oct2005, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p2
Introduces a series of articles on business ethics.
- 'Integrity moments' in the workplace. Kinsman, Michael // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/21/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p4
Discusses challenges faced by employees and executives in the United States when their employers ask them to do something that is unethical. Study showing that an employer's ethics may influence a worker's decision of whether or not to stay in a job; Percentage of workers that have witnessed...
- Mirror, Mirror. Cooke, Rhonda // Credit Union Management;Jun99, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p31
Discusses the ethical standards that need to be implemented in business. Role played by these standards; Priorities in developing an ethics code; Discussion on ethics training.