Executives network on the fairways
- La-Z-R Boys and Girls. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;12/8/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 45, p21
Presents the results of a survey by Harris Interactive on the favorite leisure activities of U.S. citizens. Percentage of respondents who said that reading is their favorite leisure activity; Percentage of respondents who said that spending time with family is their favorite leisure activity;...
- The IT Pro AFTER HOURS. Bovberg, Jason; Rodcay, Gayle // Windows IT Pro;Dec2004, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p55
Discusses the results of a survey on how information technology (IT) professionals spend their leisure time in the U.S. Favorite leisure activities; Sports activities; Music preferred by IT professionals; Preferred movies.
- Environmental factors encourage leisure-time activity. Ryan, Patricia // Research Review (International Council on Active Aging);Aug2012, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p1
The article cites the results of a survey in a rural area in Japan which indicated that positive environmental factors stimulate leisure-time activity.
- These Are a Few of Our Favorite Leisure-Time Things. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Western Edition;10/7/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 40, p28
Reports the findings of a survey in the U.S. on the favorite leisure-time activities of U.S. citizens. Family activities; Team sports; Socialization.
- Leisure time is scarce: So what else is new? Bayse, Catherine // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/29/96, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p4B
Discusses the results of a survey on the leisure time of small business owners in Indiana. Regular, planned leisure activities; Leisure and vacation habits of small-business owners; Opportunity for relaxation during leisure time. INSET: About the poll..
- Effective managers plan to get away from work. Hartsough, Don // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/29/96, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p5B
Discusses the results of a survey on the leisure time of small business owners in Indiana. Regular, planned leisure activities; Failure to practice basic stress management; Drop in leisure time among business owners over 55.
- These Are a Few of Our Favorite Free-Time Things. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/24/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 30, p27
Reports on the survey conducted by Harris focusing on respondents' favorite leisure time activities in the United States as of July 24, 2000. Television viewing; Reading; Spending time with the family.
- Need a link to CFOs? Try the golf course. // Financial Planning;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p26
Focuses on the results of a survey of chief financial officers (CFOs) in the United States on their favorite leisure activities. Golf; Reading; Team sports; Working out; Watching a movie or play; Adventure sports.
- Survey shows business traveler choices. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/18/95, Vol. 210 Issue 16, p59
Reports on the results of a survey on business travelers in the United States. Activities of business travelers in the hotel rooms; Criteria in the choice of hotels and restaurants; Activities during leisure time.