Some big accounts are in the muni hunt, but otherwise apathy reigns supreme
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p26
Presents data on the invisible supply of municipal bonds issued by the Southeastern/Southern States as of July 6, 2000. Issuer; Purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale data.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; Vadum, Matthew; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p27
Presents news briefs concerning the municipal bond markets in the Southeastern/Southern States, compiled as of July 6, 2000. Recruitment of Bobby Neighbors as interim school superintendent for Jefferson County, Alabama's school district, which needed a bond issue to recover from a budget...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p28
Presents data on invisible supply of municipal bonds in the southeastern United States, compiled as of November 5, 1998. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Southeast bond-watch. Molis, Jim; McKenna, Jon; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p29
Reports on municipal bond market developments in southeastern United States, compiled as of November 5, 1998. Includes the Alabama Supreme Court's affirmation of the state's right to spend $70 million of annual revenues from foreign franchise tax; Approval of separate bond referendums in three...
- MMD: Southeast market scales. // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p31
Presents data from the municipal bond market in southeastern United States, compiled as of November 3, 1998. Florida yield curve; Municipal market data yield curves.
- Investors see no point in taking risks or going long-term; some turn to taxables. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30258, p9
Focuses on the trend among retail investors in the Southeastern States to reduce municipal bond market investments. Impact on clients' tendency to shorten their maturity dates; Advantages seen in putting cash to taxable market options.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;02/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31073, p34
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Southern States as of February 8, 2001. Alabama's state general obligation bonds; Broward County, Florida's airport revenue bonds; Guilford County, North Carolina's school bonds.
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;01/14/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30558, p30
Presents a chart showing the status of invisible municipal bond supply in the Southeastern States as of January 14, 1999. Includes Alabama's Jefferson County water-sewer revenue bonds; Georgia's Atlanta airport bonds; Tennessee's Shelby County school general obligations.
- Southeast bond-watch. McEntee, Christopher; Whalen, Robert; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;01/14/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30558, p31
Focuses on the performance of the municipal bond market in the Southeastern States as of January 14, 1999. Palm Beach County, Florida commissioners' agreement to let voters have a say about whether to create an agricultural reserve; Expectations for Kentucky's bond revenues.