Fuel Price Increase Puts Disinflation At Risk
- VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2005, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p4
The article presents information on the political and economic conditions in Vietnam. Vietnam has admitted that corruption and excessive red tape remain concerns for the economy. During celebrations in September 2005 for the 60th anniversary of independence from French colonial rule, Vietnamese...
- Vietnam. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2011, preceding pPRI-1
The article offers economic and political forecast for Vietnam. Its gross domestic product is expected to grow by 7.0 percent between 2011 and 2015 while inflation is seen at 8.1 percent. Annual population growth as of 2009 is 1.1 percent. The article highlights the Communist Party of Vietnam's...
- VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p4
The article provides an overview of the political, economic, and business conditions in Vietnam in 2010, with details on the criticism of the Human Rights Watch (HRW) for online dissent and imposition of a decree on the reduction of petroleum prices on May 28, 2010.
- VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the business environment, political and economic risk in Vietnam including the concerns of businesses in labour-intensive industries on a possible labour shortage after the Lunar New Year, the strategic agreement between Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Nguyen Quoc Cuong...
- Executive Summary. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p7
The article discusses the economic and political condition for the first quarter of 2010 in Vietnam.
- Executive Summary. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p7
The article provides an overview on the economic and political conditions of Vietnam from 2009 to 2012 by Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI).
- Vietnam Country Profile. // Vietnam Country Profile;2007, p1
A country profile of Vietnam is presented. An overview is provided, as well as key facts about the country, along with the basic political and geographical facts, and the key demographic data. Information about the nation's politics and government is given, as well as the economic performance...
- INTRODUCTION. // Vietnam Country Profile;2007, p2
The article provides information on Vietnam, giving an overview of its political, economic and business environment. A brief information on key facts about the country is given, comprising of basic political and geographical facts, as well as politics and government, economic performance, and...
- VIETNAM: BUSINESS FORECAST REPORT. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2013 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, preceding p1
The article offers an overview and forecast on the economic and political activities in Vietnam from 2012 to 2022.