Dallas Salisbury on How Planners Can Serve the Average Worker's Needs
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p98
The article presents an examination for financial planners about financial planning and management.
- CE Quiz August 2004. // Financial Planning;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p93
Presents a quiz on financial planning.
- Managing Split-Commission Conflicts. Foxman, Alan J. // On Wall Street;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p73
Answers a series of question regarding financial planning. Ways to manage split-commission conflicts; Rule that governs the use of instant messaging in financial planning.
- 'Equity release an alternative to pension' Henshall, Angela // Money Marketing;9/23/2004, p76
Reports on the recommendation of independent financial advisers for consumers to consider equity-released-style products as an alternative to pensions to fund their retirement in Great Britain. Significance of valuing in consumers' properties as an option for pensions; Factor causing a risk for...
- Selecting the right financial education provider. Anderson, Tom // Employee Benefit News;Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p52
Discusses the selection of financial advisors to provide financial planning education with regard to the purchase of retirement plans. Role of plan sponsors in the distribution of the plans; Significance of inspecting the policies of financial advisors in the selection process; Background on...
- Nervous about the Market & Your Money? Ask a Pro. J. J. M. // Officer;May2009, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p41
The article focuses on the significant role of financial planners in financial management. It notes that good financial planners are ascertained for their financial knowledge and how well they get to know their clients. They gather information about their clients' income, investments, debts and...
- HANDS-ON INVESTMENT. Hensley, Peter // Investigate;Nov2005, Vol. 5 Issue 58, p66
Presents a hypothetical scenario concerning personal finance management. Importance of working closely with a financial advisor; Ways to analyze retirement plans; Techniques in managing personal finances.
- When Your Client's Drawdown Pays-Off. Ortega, Ralph R. // Financial-planning.com;8/31/2015, p12
The article discusses how clients and business benefit when retirement enters the decumulation stage according to financial advisors. Topics include why the recommendation that a client begin decumulating assets does not come easy, the need for advisors to consider the current economic landscape...
- How To Get Gen Y To Save Now. MOREY STETTNER // Investors Business Daily;2/24/2014, pA08
Almost everyone under age 50 understands the need to plan for retirement. But that doesn't mean everyone follows through.