- FIVE SECRETS TO BUILDING WEALTH IN THE 21ST CENTURY. // Caribbean Business;3/31/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 12, pF10
The article discusses the five secrets to build wealth in the 21st century. Some of the secrets are as follows: Spend less than what is earned. There isn't a millionaire on the planet who got that way by spending all the money they made, so that means living below our means. It doesn't have to...
- Australia rides high. Tankukar, Amita // BRW;5/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p24
Reports on the increase in the number of millionaires in Australia. Estimates of total wealth; Factors contributing to the increasing number of wealthy people in the country.
- The world is mean to millionaires. Getty, J. Paul // Saturday Evening Post;5/22/1965, Vol. 238 Issue 10, p10
Reflects on being the richest man living in the U.S. Difference between a multimillionaire and a well-to-do man; Information on the letters he received everyday; Penalties of being rich.
- What happened to SA's 'new' millionaires. Muller, Joan // Finance Week;12/01/2000, p15
Offers a look at the paper wealth of South Africans millionaires as of December 2000. Number of companies which emerged in more than a year through the end of 1998; Increases in share prices of listings in the JSE Securities Exchange; Factors which influenced the increase in rich people in...
- What Is Wealth in America? Karlgaard, Rich // Forbes Asia;Oct2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p20
The article defines the meaning of being wealthy and millionaire in the U.S. It is stated having income of 500 million dollars means only halfway to the Forbes 400 rich list. Having 100 million dollars means richest among upper-middle class and hanger-on in the superrich crowd. The list of...
- New face of luxury: Who's wealthy now? Freeman, Laurie // Advertising Age;5/15/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 21, p44
Offers statistics related to the distribution of wealth. How 30 percent of the world's millionaires live in North America; Number of Americans with assets of 10 million dollars or more; How Internet IPO's have altered marketing strategies, since many of the new wealthy are under the age of 35;...
- Millionaires on the rise in India. // Siliconindia;Aug2004, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the increase in affluent individuals in India. Total number of millionaires in the country; Proportion of millionaires' cash invested in the stock market; Growth rate of millionaires per year.
- Paths to wealth diverge in the US, Australia. Shann, Ed // BRW;05/26/97, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p62
Informs that stock market investing is the biggest source of wealth in the United States, while in Australia it is real estate. Supporting statistics; The rich's share of the total private wealth in Australia in 1997; Where Australian wealth comes from.
- The United States: Where The Money Comes From. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p71
Statistics are presented on the wealth of the richest people in the U.S. including the sources of the wealth, increase in average wealth of American billionaires, and wealth of Facebook Inc. co-founder Dustin Moskovitz.