- No index-linking on Gift Aid. Ainsworth, David // Third Sector;11/13/2012, Issue 730, p4
The article reports that the British government does not intend to increase the payments it plans to make under the Gift Aid Small Donations Scheme in line with inflation, according to a committee hearing of Members of Parliament (MP) scrutinising the bill.
- Money Management Q&A. // Medical Economics;9/4/2009, Vol. 86 Issue 17, p40
The article presents questions and answers related to money management including the best way of pledging for a charity, the conversion of individual retirement account (IRA) into Roth IRA and the basis in determining capital gains tax.
- Leading foundations. Carrig, David // Crain's Detroit Business;12/26/94, Vol. 10 Issue 52, p18
Presents a list of foundations in Detroit, Michigan ranked by 1994 assets in millions. Name, address and telephone number; Top executive; Assets; Type; Purpose; Grant range; Grant limitations.
- Top charitable trusts. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/11/94 Supplement Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p105
Presents a list of top charitable trusts in Louisiana. Total assets; Number of grants; Officers; Fields of interest; Contact information.
- THE STAT. // Third Sector;2/24/2009, p6
The article presents statistics on the amount of money given to the Tony Blair Faith Foundation.
- THE NUMBERS. // Third Sector;1/12/2010, Issue 597, p21
The article presents statistics on the Make-A-Wish Foundation including its 2008 income, percentage raised by its fundraising events, and the number of wishes the charity committed to and paid for in 2008.
- International charitable giving. // Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 88 Issue 5, JVIB News Service p10
Reports on Charities Aid Foundation's report titled `International Giving and Volunteering' which compares the trends in charitable donations among five countries. Countries included in the study; Canadians as the most generous with their time and money; Spain as the country with the highest...
- By the numbers. // Beaver;Oct/Nov2009, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p11
The article presents statistics about the charity Saint George's Society of Toronto, such as the number of dollars raised at an "Olde Englyshe Fayre" held in 1892, the number of poor people the society had buried in 1930, and the number of people who received food packed by society members on...
- Â£35bn. // Third Sector;9/1/2009, p10
The article reveals that 35 billion British pounds can be raised for a charity by charging a 0.005 percent tax on foreign exchange transactions in the major economies.