Real Rewards for Real Research
- ULTIMATE DEFAULT FUND. // Corporate Adviser;Mar2009 Supplement, p5
The article offers information about the Ultimate Default Fund category of the corporate adviser awards in Great Britain. The category provided "Corporate Adviser" readers the chance to vote for the fund they think best meets the needs of British workers. The Ultimate Default Fund aims to...
- ABFM calls for Wildavsky Award nominations. // PA Times;Apr97, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the Wildavsky Award established by the American Society for Public Administration's Association for Budgeting and Financial Management (ABFM) to recognize lifetime achievements in the public budgeting field. Opening of nominations for Wildavsky Awards 1997.
- Get Technical. Schulaka, Carly // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2015, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p9
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the technical sessions offered by the magazine at the Financial Planning Association (FPA) Annual Conference in Boston which include Tax-Efficient Withdrawal Strategies in Retirement by Professor William Reichenstein.
- INDIA A STAR OF EMERGING MARKETS. O'DONOGHUE, NICHOLAS // Money Management;5/14/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p17
The article features Fiducian India Fund, recipient of the Fund Manager of the Year award in the Global Equities (Regional and Emerging Markets) category, along with the finalists such as BT Wholesale Global Emerging Markets Opportunities and Macquarie Asia New Stars No. 1 Fund.
- State of the States Awards 2016: An affair to remember. // India Today;11/21/2016, p1
The article announces the winners of the State of the States Awards 2016 in different categories including Goa as the overall best performing small state, Karnataka as the most improved ranking in economy and Maharashtra for economy
- William Reichenstein on Retirement Investing, Withdrawals, and Tax Efficiency. Buttell, Amy E. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2010, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p18
An interview with William Reichenstein of Baylor University is presented. When asked about the location of assets through tax efficient strategies, he refers to the holding of stocks in the taxable accounts while attaining target asset allocation. Reichenstein states that there are immediate...
- Big Issues You're Missing. VERES, BOB // Financial Planning;Jan2014, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p27
The article discusses highlights of a 2013 panel discussion about issues being faced by investment advisors, held at a conference organized in Dallas, Texas. Jim Shambo of Lifetime Planning Concepts argued how advisors continue to underestimate lifestyle expenditures of their clients. Advisor...
- Did the prize send a Jimmy Carter-like message to markets? Mitchell, Malcolm // Pensions & Investments;10/28/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p12
Analyzes the intentions of Nobel committee's decision to award Nobel economics prize for the year 2002 in the discipline of behavioral finance. Speculation about the committee's intention behind the decision; Reason why there is no right level of risk aversion for all investors; Impact of the...
- Business & Finance Event of the Year. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2014, p17
The article announces the Business & Finance Event of the Year award given to the event Google Zeitgeist 2013 sponsored by the expert in online merchandising Brand Fuel Promotions Inc. in Hertfordshire, England.