WHAT HAPPENS TO RESEARCH? RESPONSES TO A PROJECT ON THE RESIDENTIAL MOVEMENT OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
- Community engagement in regeneration: are we getting the point? Lawson, Louise; Kearns, Ade // Journal of Housing & the Built Environment;Apr2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p19
This paper starts by identifying the intended benefits of community engagement in regeneration according to policy theory. It then adds to the evidence base by assessing to what extent these aims are being achieved through community engagement in the latest cycle of area regeneration in the city...
- Low-income Housing and Community Participation. Nascimento, Denise Morado // Advances in Art, Urban Futures;2003, Vol. 3, p43
Presents a case study of experiences of low-income housing and community participation in the major cities of Brazil. State of urban development in Belo Horizonte; Community movement in Vila SÃ£o Jorge; Principle behind the Plano Global Especifico.
- Buda neighborhoods celebrate National Night Out with zest. // Free Press (Buda, TX);10/14/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 28, p6C
The article presents the celebration of the National Night Out by Buda residents in Texas.
- BLACK AMERICA 2010: THE STATE WE'RE IN. // Ebony;Nov2010, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p73
The article discusses various ways in which people can help their community including spiritually, mentally and physically.
- preserve who we are SUSTAIN ONEIDA. // Kalihwisaks;6/12/2014, p4A
The article presents views of citizens of Oneida in Wisconsin on community engagement and enrollment.
- Introduction: Bringing Civic Engagement into Sharper Focus. Morrow-Howell, Nancy; Freedman, Marc // Generations;Winter2006, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one that defines civic engagement and another one on the current knowledge about the multiple positive outcomes associated with civic engagement.
- Picture This. // BusinessWest;3/17/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p62
A photo essay which documents the community involvement of organizations in Massachusetts.
- Trinidad Tales. Lundy, Emily // Malakoff News (TX);9/14/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 37, p9A
The article provides updates on the affairs involving the community members in Trinidad, Texas.
- INCIDENCE AND DIRECTION OF RESIDENTIAL MOBILITY IN A MINNEAPOLIS SAMPLE. Caplow, Theodore // Social Forces;May49, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p413
This article is concerned with the incidence and direction of residential mobility in a sample of 562 non-migrant families of modal type between April 1940 and February 1948. Despite the limited scope of the investigation, it seems to bear in some ways upon the foregoing generalizations, which...