DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND PRO-ARREST POLICY
- Domestic violence as a crime against the state: The need for mandatory arrest in California. Hoctor, Machaela M. // California Law Review;May97, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p643
Analyzes the legality of mandatory arrest in California for domestic violence offenses. Domestic violence as leading cause of injury to women; Discussion of the case `Hartzler v. City of San Jose'; Non participation of battered victims to the prosecution of abusers.
- Lanka Clampdown on Romance. // India -- West;6/18/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 30, pA40
The article reports that a young Sri Lankan couple was arrested by police because of intimate acts in public.
- POLICE BLOTTER. // Collinsville Herald;10/24/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 43, pA2
The article provides from the police blotter of Collinsville, Illinois Police Department including the arrest of a resident of Potosi, Missouri on October 14, 2012 on charges of unlawful use of a weapon, the arrest of a resident of Venice on October 19, 2012 for retail theft and a resident of...
- POLICE BLOTTER. // Collinsville Herald;9/12/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 37, pA2
The article present police blotter information in Collinsville, Edwardsville and Madison counties in Illinois as of September 2012 including the arrest of a teenager for disorderly conduct, arrest of an Edwardsville resident for domestic battery and underage drinking by teenagers.
- Police blotter. // Collinsville Herald;6/22/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 50, pA2
The article presents police reports in Madison County, Illinois in 2011 which include the arrest of a Colinsville resident on the charge of theft, the arrest of an Edwardsville resident on the charge of domestic battery, and the arrest of a Glen Carbon resident on the charge of criminal damage...
- INCIDENT REPORTS. // Wentzville Journal;9/7/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 71, pA4
The article presents police incident reports for St. Charles County and Warren County, Missouri as of September 7, 2011. Several individuals were arrested in St. Charles County for driving while intoxicated (DWI). A 20-year-old man was arrested for trespassing in Wentzville. A domestic assault...
- INCIDENT REPORTS. // Wentzville Journal;6/29/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 52, pA3
The article presents police incident reports for Warren County, Lake Saint Louis, Wentzville, Warrenton, Saint Charles County, and O'Fallon, Missouri as of November 2011. Several items were stolen from a residence on Quail Run Lane near Warrenton on June 13. A domestic violence report in the 400...
- POLICE BLOTTER. // Collinsville Herald;7/20/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 58, pA2
The article presents the police blotter of the Edwardsville and Collinsville Police Departments from July 7-12, 2011 including arrests on charges of driving under the influence (DUI), disorderly conduct, and domestic battery.
- Dearborn man charged with domestic violence, incident caught on camera. // Arab American News;10/18/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 1497, p15
The article reports that Dearborn, Michigan citizen Hassan Sayed was arrested by the police and was charged with domestic violence on assaulting his wife and dragging her through automobile on October 12, 2014, evidences was caught and revealed by camera.